Sep 16, 2017
Bro
What he says! (And what I said about a page back). Purple button, upper right... Says "TRAVEL". It's even in your own screenshot...
Bro..... I used travel, it just showed school and sex store bro, no option to TRAVEL TO LAB, deleted that shit. Didn't pay for it anyways

Muck

Aug 13, 2017
Bro

Bro..... I used travel, it just showed school and sex store bro, no option to TRAVEL TO LAB, deleted that shit. Didn't pay for it anyways
Sis.... it's always a pleasure to help - have a nice life! :rolleyes:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Don't be rude people, you could've at least turned down their request.

@del.mar
Here, I made for you (I was starting to reply to you but it got chunky so I made a post instead) elusive enough to make it public.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Aytin

Aug 11, 2018
Hi there, really enjoyed the game, i just wonder if there is any advice when you get to the end ot this version, to be sure there is no more to play... versione 0.32 of course

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi there, really enjoyed the game, i just wonder if there is any advice when you get to the end ot this version, to be sure there is no more to play... versione 0.32 of course
No, nothing tells you you have done everything there is to be done, except the fact that you don't find new options with the girls.

But I can tell you you are probably missing some phone events.
I have yet to see a playthrough that have played all of them. And since it's possible to miss phone content without locking the progression.

Aytin

Aug 11, 2018
No, nothing tells you you have done everything there is to be done, except the fact that you don't find new options with the girls.

But I can tell you you are probably missing some phone events.
I have yet to see a playthrough that have played all of them. And since it's possible to miss phone content without locking the progression.

i m pretty sure that i checked the phone all day long etc, but in case you can miss some event by skipping them , so i must restart the game ? i thought u cant miss event as you cant make wrong choices

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well you cannot do wrong choices.

But depending of the order of your action you may trigger multiple phone events at the same time.
So only one event is played, partly because of technical limitation and partly because it would be awkward story wise.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Very nice game, I love the artwork and the theme ( boobs/booty growth ).
My favorite character is Crystal, her under-boobs are awesome, same with Yuki in schoolgirl outfit.
Awaiting Harley at the scrip-club now :)

Reactions: Janthespider

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Hi Jan, hi guys, I missed a few updates and found a really good v0.32! There are not many games I enjoy to play from the beginning over and over again, but not only did you give your game many good features who make this mandatory (I like the SMS system), the playthrough is indeed quite enjoyable in itself!

But of course do I hope that you are happy with the state of the game so far (UI, SMS, Stripclub etc.), so you can focus more on new girls, stories and events! I like!:)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Loopus :
Well, as UI and gameplay goes, I handle most of it.

So you don't need to worry game logic taking up work hour over text and images.

We might include some deep changes in term of gameplay that could indeed need mean a good bit of rewriting to keep things consistant. But the writing part is usually not the heaviest part on Jan end, unless we Harley is involved :closedeyesmile:.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
@Finsit: Well I'm pretty curious to see what comes next in DD. The changes from the last updates system wise made the game a lot better, so no complaints from my side.

But what happens now? Although it's the core of the game, it could become difficult to go further with some if not most of the characters. Chrystal and especially the Dean allready changed from beautiful women to overtuned sex objects, where their hunger for sex and their dialogues are entertaining to read, but their bodies don't leave much room for "development". Luna and Francesca even started as busty Barbie bombshells, so there is little left do do or modify, although I would like to see more of them. But Lola seems to be the girl you focus next, let's see what her path will be!

IMO Harley is the best girl so far, body and story wise. She is the only chubby one so far (yes, Kara is also chubby somehow, but she is completely-over-the-top-barbie-chubby), making her special in a genre where only very few chubby girls exist (apart from CHAIXAS games of course!), and her development turned out to be just great! She looks super hot on Tier 3! And her hunger for more seems plausible within her character. Good job!

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
@Finsit: Well I'm pretty curious to see what comes next in DD. The changes from the last updates system wise made the game a lot better, so no complaints from my side.

But what happens now? Although it's the core of the game, it could become difficult to go further with some if not most of the characters. Chrystal and especially the Dean allready changed from beautiful women to overtuned sex objects, where their hunger for sex and their dialogues are entertaining to read, but their bodies don't leave much room for "development". Luna and Francesca even started as busty Barbie bombshells, so there is little left do do or modify, although I would like to see more of them. But Lola seems to be the girl you focus next, let's see what her path will be!

IMO Harley is the best girl so far, body and story wise. She is the only chubby one so far (yes, Kara is also chubby somehow, but she is completely-over-the-top-barbie-chubby), making her special in a genre where only very few chubby girls exist (apart from CHAIXAS games of course!), and her development turned out to be just great! She looks super hot on Tier 3! And her hunger for more seems plausible within her character. Good job!
I also enjoyed Harley's scenes the most. Personally I would love it if she got another transformation that added 50-100 lbs, but not holding my breath. Really like the transformation aspect of this game and the dialogue is very well-written.

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
This game is awesome and I hope to see more. There are definitely places to yake it... A little sad there's no Tier 3 stripping from Harley (so far) as she is the absolute hottest anf most elegant.

I'd also like to see a close up on the blow bang I Lollis facial, maybe? If there's more bukkake to co e, that should be a regular thing.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This game is awesome and I hope to see more. There are definitely places to yake it... A little sad there's no Tier 3 stripping from Harley (so far) as she is the absolute hottest anf most elegant.
Oh, I think I wouldn't want to waste her newly found elegance by making her work at a stripclub.

And that would be much cruel to that poor Alex, he can barely keep himself together when he sees her at her tier 2.

Well, I was on route to reply but my respond started to look more and more like a post I planned to make about the girls since we launched the devblog.

So once I finished it, I'll put a link to it here.

Reactions: Flash Funk

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No walkthrough.
I searched the thread but no answer yet. Does anyone knows to have Lola dance at the stripclub ?
I had to modify the save to get Lola at the stripclub.
Here is my save ( copy it in /<name of the game>/game/save, it will be on page 3 slot 4.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes