gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Did it continued after restarting the game ?
Had the same bug. Closing the game and loading a save solved it.

Other:

• I can't go back to the tattoo shop. Yuki's tattoo scene played properly, but the location doesn't show up in the Travel menu, so no access to Luna this build.

• Hayley's last transformation reset all her values to 0. This made all her actions unavailable as she didn't meet minimum requirements and no way to raise them (similar to #1128). Circumvented by raising her values manually in the console.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Had the same bug. Closing the game and loading a save solved it.

Other:

• I can't go back to the tattoo shop. Yuki's tattoo scene played properly, but the location doesn't show up in the Travel menu, so no access to Luna this build.

• Hayley's last transformation reset all her values to 0. This made all her actions unavailable as she didn't meet minimum requirements and no way to raise them (similar to #1128). Circumvented by raising her values manually in the console.
Yeah, both of those problems are known and the next update will fix them.

About Harley values though. Stage changes now reset stats to 0, that is the new stat behavior. The issue is that I forgot to remove one of the two gate the inspect option had.
Kinda ironic since I made that change to prevent softlocks in the first place.
Yes I closed the game and loaded the save before the event, same thing happens.

It's the first time I played it.
Ok, I finally replicated the issue and got it fixed.

the only way I found at the moment is to use the console platform and type "ha.obedience = 99"
Anything over 60 works.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok i need help im playing the v0.37.1 i just got crystel to fuck the first time and after im home but the only things on screen it the options on the bottem left side of the screen pick link and before any one says use "h" to fix it i tryed that and all it did was hide the only thing that was still there meaning the bottens on the bottem left View attachment 240276
ok i figgered out what it was cosing it and fixed it it was something i did not a issue with the game in order to acces the concole i use a options.py file not from the archive that allowed it but in doing so it made a options.rpy file that in turn broke it and when i deleted them it was fixed with no ferther issue
i am sorry i reported this as bug but in case it happens to others you might want the knowlage gained for this so i figgered id share

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
so apperently old saves doesn't work so i tried new game and after the intro this happens and im stuck

1549512668528.png

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I am not worried about the cheating this game is enjoyable without cheating
not if you play and lose your save play again and lose you save and play again and lose your save,

I already started over like 5 times in this game for me its over the guy making this is a psycho

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, both of those problems are known and the next update will fix them.

About Harley values though. Stage changes now reset stats to 0, that is the new stat behavior. The issue is that I forgot to remove one of the two gate the inspect option had.
Kinda ironic since I made that change to prevent softlocks in the first place.

Ok, I finally replicated the issue and got it fixed.

Anything over 60 works.
can you give us the console command to activate the tattoo shop manually

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@ragingbeggar
I guess I could try to tweak to UI to make the travel menu more visible.

not if you play and lose your save play again and lose you save and play again and lose your save,

I already started over like 5 times in this game for me its over the guy making this is a psycho
Thanks.

Would you say we didn't improve the game since the first time you played it ? And I don't mean just add content.

can you give us the console command to activate the tattoo shop manually
Well, let's see.

seen_labels.add("y_tatto")

Reactions: Canto Forte

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I used the command, it worked. Go the tattoo parlor, speak with her, then call her ( use the phone icon ) and she will be available for mentoring.
Good for you. I can't call her but i'm also not really bothered because i can wait for a fixed version.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes