Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well the game is not finished yet, so that's why there is nothing much to do at one point.

There is definitely a bunch of stuff planned for her, as for the other girls.

Are you sure you didn't made a typo ?
Are you planning more content for Lola too? I kinda like that brat. :D

Reactions: Darkaura
Jun 10, 2018
How do i access the Tattoo Parlor? Or in general start working on Luna? I have seen nothing to get started on that, and I have completed everything else so far. :p

Is there a console to activate Luna/Tattoo parlor?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
seen_labels.add("y_tatto")
For some reason the game doesn't seem to work on Mac.

Well we cannot test it but the last builds on Mac seem to have an issue with Ren'Py engine.

Yup that was an oversight from my part, forgot to put something that would make her appear on the contact list.

lu.phone = True
How do i access the Tattoo Parlor? Or in general start working on Luna? I have seen nothing to get started on that, and I have completed everything else so far. :p

Is there a console to activate Luna/Tattoo parlor?
In the two messages above you will find both commands that you'll need to get it going with luna.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
Can you redesign the travel menü generally, its annoying to click twice to go in lab office or forced go home in the evening.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
set ha.sluttiness = 60
in console does not seem to work.... Please give the exact way to type it?
I tried a few ways.... not much worked

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
saves are incompatible wtf
You are welcome.
Are you planning more content for Lola too? I kinda like that brat. :D
Well of course, we wouldn't leave anything without some kind of closure and I'm sure you would agree that it's way too early for her to get any closure.

Can you redesign the travel menü generally, its annoying to click twice to go in lab office or forced go home in the evening.
Well being forced to go home is not about the menu, and it's kinda needed if you are in a zone you cannot access in the evening.

But Might I point that you can still pass time while in class room while there is the message saying it's time to get back home. That way you can just pass time two time and stay in the classroom through the night.
It was a bug at first but since it was pretty handy I decided to keep it.

About the lab office. Well. It's due for some rework, at first I just left that part until then. We will try to plan a little more for the next updates and if we don't plan that rework for too ling I'll address that issue.
set ha.sluttiness = 60
in console does not seem to work.... Please give the exact way to type it?
I tried a few ways.... not much worked
@gregers And that is why you should use code tags to put command insides.

ha.sluttiness = 60

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You are welcome.

Well of course, we wouldn't leave anything without some kind of closure and I'm sure you would agree that it's way too early for her to get any closure.

Well being forced to go home is not about the menu, and it's kinda needed if you are in a zone you cannot access in the evening.

But Might I point that you can still pass time while in class room while there is the message saying it's time to get back home. That way you can just pass time two time and stay in the classroom through the night.
It was a bug at first but since it was pretty handy I decided to keep it.

About the lab office. Well. It's due for some rework, at first I just left that part until then. We will try to plan a little more for the next updates and if we don't plan that rework for too ling I'll address that issue.

ha.sluttiness = 60
Oh yes its way to soon.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018

ha.sluttiness = 60[/QUOTE]
And that makes NO sense to me at all.... What is the error I am getting while using the set ha.slutiness = 60 comamnd Why am I getting it? How do I avoid it?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

ha.sluttiness = 60
And that makes NO sense to me at all.... What is the error I am getting while using the set ha.slutiness = 60 comamnd Why am I getting it? How do I avoid it?
Don't put "set" before the command. Just the command.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Ilan the second
The "$" is for indicating a python line inside Ren'Py.

You shouldn't use it in the console. You can, but it's not meant to.

A good practice using Ren'Py console is to first check if the variable exists but typing the variable.
That way if you make a mistake typing it will give you an error, if you didn't it will give you the current value.

And you cannot do that putting a "$" before the command.

how to unlock the lab ???
You could use that command in the console.
seen_labels.add("y_tatto")

Reactions: Miraj

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Don't put "set" before the command. Just the command.
OK did that and still get that she is not "slutty enough" I must be doing something messed up here. Just not sure what. I had to enable console in the game folder then in the game I load the save, open console with "Shift + o" type ha.sluttiness = 60 hit enter, it "looks like" the command was accepted go back into game forward a day or so meet her at home and still get the "she is not slutty enough error"

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
OK. well setting to 60 did nothing, so I tried 90 and it seems to have worked for now. I am able to continue with her in my house.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
saves are incompatible wtf
in your game folder delete the options.rpy file its what makes the saves show as incompatible and is form the fact that there is 2 options.py files one in your game folder and the other in the archive.rpa you will need to this any time you close the game your best bet to fix it is to un rpa the archive.rpa and change the option file in it enstead of just adding one to your folder like you did to gain acces to the console and was what i said i did in my post when i reported this same issue a few pages back

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Splatter_1 I think you rollback after entering the command. If you rollback then the command effect too will be rolled back. I can assure you that 60 is enough for the inspect.

in your game folder delete the options.rpy file its what makes the saves show as incompatible and is form the fact that there is 2 options.py files one in your game folder and the other in the archive.rpa you will need to this any time you close the game your best bet to fix it is to un rpa the archive.rpa and change the option file in it enstead of just adding one to your folder like you did to gain acces to the console and was what i said i did in my post when i reported this same issue a few pages back
Huh, I think they was talking about the fact that the update made old saves incompatible.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
they might have been but it also happen in the case i posted witch is why i posted that i had the issue my self and was sharing info

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes