markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really like Lola's green serum transformation, I was a bit disappointed with the content tied to it though. The pink is nice and you atleast fuck her in that transformation path. Kinda digging Harley's transformation....a bit thicker than I usually like but still like but Like Lola...kinda disappointed in the content tied that that transformation.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I really like Lola's green serum transformation, I was a bit disappointed with the content tied to it though. The pink is nice and you atleast fuck her in that transformation path. Kinda digging Harley's transformation....a bit thicker than I usually like but still like but Like Lola...kinda disappointed in the content tied that that transformation.
Well, don't be disappointed. It's not like we won't ever finish them both.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well, don't be disappointed. It's not like we won't ever finish them both.
Oh I know lol....just a minor gripe is all. Harley reminds me of a thicker version of Ulya from Gates the opening, with the pale skin and hair.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 86851
Description:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.

Thread Updated: 2018-02-06
Release Date: 2018-02-05
Developer/Publisher: Jan The Spider
Censorship: None
Version:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Console Variables:

Download
PC: - - - -
v0.35.3 MAC: - -
v0.30.2 Android: - -
Others:

Thanks to @Ric for the links

Extras:

View attachment 4309 View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311 View attachment 4312 View attachment 4313 View attachment 4314 View attachment 4315 View attachment 4316 View attachment 12813
Give me 10 minutes to review some stuff here and I'll move it to the release section :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
V 0.37.2:

Fixing an issue with Kara being display during the threeway dialogue with Lola.
Finally got that blank screen issue with Chrystal fixed.
Fixing an issue making the Tattoo parlour unavailable.
Fixed an issue with a gate on Harley last stage.

Links taken down, as developer is claiming he's getting a corrupted download, and will upload the bugfix himself :)

Reactions: Leingod

mmSw0w

Jul 25, 2018
Dont know why but yesterday I played through again just for fun since old saves weren´t compatible but when i started the game today old saves were compatible but I got an script error and the saves from yesterday are now incompatible :O

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Dont know why but yesterday I played through again just for fun since old saves weren´t compatible but when i started the game today old saves were compatible but I got an script error and the saves from yesterday are now incompatible :O
I'll check that.

In the mean time.
What version are you using ? Did you changed version ?
Any funny business with an "option.rpy" ?

Edit:
Okay. There is something wrong with the 0.37.2 version, the one posted here at least. @Crackalackadingdong could you please take down the link so nobody else download a stale version.

Edit 2:
So after investigation of the issue I suspect either corruption in the chain of up/download or a corruption when building the version.

I don't have access to the Patreon post so I don't know if somebody reported the issue there (thanks Patreon for your stupidity not allowing creators to have moderators on their pages).
Anyway, that lead me to discover some discrepancies in our building pipeline that we would still want to address even if the game was running fine, so we will do that and see if a clean version comes out of it.

I currently can build a good version so that doesn't seem to be on the code side. So that tend to makes me think of something quite benign.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how to trigger luna event's
1) Progress Yuki's storyline past the tattoo parlour scene.

2) Open console, enter:
Code:
seen_labels.add("y_tatto")
This will add the tattoo parlour to your Travel menu (you may need to travel once): Go there, speak to Luna.

3) Console again:
Code:
lu.phone = True
This adds Luna to your phone menu. Call her to set up mentoring.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
1) Progress Yuki's storyline past the tattoo parlour scene.

2) Open console, enter:
Code:
seen_labels.add("y_tatto")
This will add the tattoo parlour to your Travel menu (you may need to travel once): Go there, speak to Luna.

3) Console again:
Code:
lu.phone = True
This adds Luna to your phone menu. Call her to set up mentoring.
to open console you need press Shift+O?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
to open console you need press Shift+O?
Yep. But first make sure to activate the console if you haven't already:
1) go to wherever you unpacked the game and to the subfolder \renpy\common, find the file 00console.rpy and open it in Notepad++ (or whatever editor you prefer).
2) Find the lines
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
3) change the value to True and save the file.

Reactions: Bloodhunter

zhznwl

Sep 21, 2017
In previous versions, Luna sentence came out, but in new version, Luna sentence can not be found? How did you find it?

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I don't understand this game why turn girls into ugly
preference
Dictionary result for preference
/ˈprɛf(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun
noun: preference; plural noun: preferences

a greater liking for one alternative over another or others.
"her preference for white wine"
synonyms:liking, partiality, predilection, proclivity, fondness, taste, inclination, leaning, bias, bent, penchant, predisposition, desire.

Reactions: over the edge
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes