Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Can I ask what your plans for the future of this game are? As in will you add more girls to corrupt, will you give even further transformations for the girls with bigger tits and asses and another corruption level, or will you just add in more stuff to do at their current level and ending the game.

Reactions: over the edge

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can I ask what your plans for the future of this game are?
Is that your question ?

So my answer would be : by all means, of course, you can ask questions.

Edit:
Ok, let me give you a better answer.

I don't like talking about the future content of the game on the record. Or more accurately on a record I could forget about.
It comes to consistency and interpretation from the audience of what I can tell.

That is why I prefer to talk about that kind of thing over chat or devstream, that way I can better get feedback and explain if there is misunderstanding.
And about consistency, when using such medium that don't leave record it's not a big deal if I you go back on something told that "could happen" because we instinctively get the fluctuant nature of oral transmission.
When you get on the record it's a hard copy, you need to keep track of what you said because it won't be affected by time like memory is. So I try and tend to be less specific on the record, and only post where I'm less likely to forgot something I told (i.e. a blog post).

Currently I tend to handle most of the interaction outside Patreon. But Jan have the final cut the content. So while I also shape the story as I tend to think a lot about stuff and end up dumping walls of text one after another on our private chat. I don't know what he keep to include in the game.
So the info I could give can only be correct so far.
And we are not very keen on the planning side. We mostly have a vague idea of the few next months and a somewhat stable end goal.

So your best bet if you want info for me is to pop when I do a devstream. When I talk it's like every bit on information is itching me.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I can't see any icon after the missionary sex with Chrystal so I can't progress in the game in any way.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I can't see any icon after the missionary sex with Chrystal so I can't progress in the game in any way.
Try the skip button Ctrl.

Or restart the game. That seem to be on Ren'Py engine and only happens once.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I was able to correct that issue on the 0.37.3 by the way.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ok I'm geared up for a little devstream session (only a handful of hours at least 3)

For those who like asking question, that the moment to do so (looking at you @Jackson555).
I don't already know on what I will be working so I cannot derail the session :whistle:.

So see you there :

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I think Im doing something wrong I got Harley's last transformation but whenever I try to do something with her it says she's not slutty enough I already did all the tasks and etc on her past transformations so I don't know what I did wrong can anyone enlighten thia clueless fool?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think Im doing something wrong I got Harley's last transformation but whenever I try to do something with her it says she's not slutty enough I already did all the tasks and etc on her past transformations so I don't know what I did wrong can anyone enlighten thia clueless fool?
It's an issue that got introduced in the v0.37.0 and got fixed in the v0.37.3.

You can use this command to workaround the issue :
ha.sluttiness = 60

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.37.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 13.02.2019 (bugfix)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
so you know how to use the and them being the OP and that with them you can skip any and all thing in the game you still think the maker of the game should give full cg's at the time of download so you dont have to reply the game? wow thats just lazy
What's lazy about not wanting to do that shit for the umpteenth time? And again, that's not what I'm talking about.
I either want a save game before the new content starts OR a cheat option that just let's me skip to it in one go.
Not because I'm lazy, but because I have no fucking time to replay and replay and replay a game and changing to many values in the console always runs the risk of breaking your save as well.
I get wanting to add new features, but there are definitely better ways of dealing with it than this game does.

Stop crying
Take off your star from your rating
Change game...
Simply

We'll miss you so much
You little tick have been a member here for how long? September 2018? You have what? Not even 50 posts?
How often have you had to replay hours of a game because your save games got shot?
Do you really think, someone like me who has invested many hours in this game, this site, this community will let a little noob like you tell me what to do?

The moment I let that happen, that will be the day I will really leave.

I'll give my opinion about what I want, how I want and as often as I want.

The nerve of some of you little kids.

Reactions: Hartigan

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
At this point I just wonder what the game plan here is.
Why not think about which features you want to include, what is still missing in the game play, then implement all that shit, breaking saves for the last time and then just keep on adding content for the girls.

And if you offer a new serum that can revert the changes the previous ones generated, you could always use that to trigger new routes from there.

If you look at what some devs are doing with the ren'py engine, games like Time Loop Hunter or Echoes of Lust, you realize that Ren'py isn't as unforgiving as many thinks, when it comes to adding new stuff to existing games.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@botc76
Well, you really don't like to helping anybody get you what you want huh ?

I mean, if you were the only one affected by the save breaking I would having such a great time.
You know what I find funny ? It's that you seem to .

Hélas ! You are not the only one. And people really helping, you know, supportive, well I would be sad I hadn't as little empathy.

But what I do have a sense of justice. So while I would be on board to mess with you everyday of the week I wouldn't want them to be collateral damage.

So I hope that clarify that "treating players as fools" thingy, if anything I would enjoy treating you as a fool. Your butthurt factor is really good.

So now, about that subject of giving a mean to a quick path to the last content.

Well, it's a trade of.

As you may have noticed, the biggest amount of bugs happen when I do break saves. Once currently does with the other, it's pretty obvious you cannot break stuff just by looking at it, so having things break when touching it seem quite logical.
For the amount of bug introduced each time, we are trying to improve our workflow so we more room for testing and such, but bad habits die hard.

So when there is save break bug happen.

Now comes the hard choice.

What happen if we give a mean to jump to the new content ? Well people already following the game would jump right until the end and not go thought the bulk of the game.
Doing that they don't encounter the bugs introduced.

On the other hand new player have to play from the start. So they do encounter the bugs.

And here lies the hard choice.
Should we allow for more comfort for the recurring player and risk to lose more new players to the bugs being troubleshot over a way longer period ?

As you also may have noticed the past week I have been addressing most of the bugs report in less than an hour, and I must say I'm quite proud of that feat.
I couldn't have pulled that off during much longer than that.

That also mean that all the bug reported were fixed. And a v0.37.4 is under way, only carrying minor improvements this time.
And it will be available as a patch, without needing to download everything again.

So here are the reason of the status quo on the matter of not releasing or implementing a quick way to the end.
I get that when the game mechanics transform significantly, sometimes you can't help breaking old saves, but were is the problem to provide a save that starts at the point were the last version ended?
Is that question answered ?

So yeah, you can downgrade your rating of the game on account of me not feeling sorry and having a blast interacting with people on this thread regardless of the friendliness of the person I interact with. But just a tip to that such seasoned veteran that you are : you might want to check the review rule #3. ;)

Reactions: Jusbeans887

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@cryzaeford What does mean what ?

The command itself or the return ?

For the command : it add "y_tattoo", a text string inside the set named seen_labels, set are list without order that cannot contain two time the same item. It's mean to be checked for containing a certain item in it or not. Thus it's a very fast mean to do that.
In that case seen_labels contains all the labels you encountered in the game allowing me to track which event you already played.

"y_tattoo" is the label of the event in which Yuki get tattooed "Little Puppy" on her asscheek. But because of a typo in the travel menu it was necessary to add the misspelled version "y_tatto" inside seen_labels until the v0.37.2 get it fixed.

About the return, it just tell you that the command you execute returned None which is the default value of lack thereof returned when you don't return anything, which doesn't mean anything much in that case since it was more an action than a question.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Try it with "y_tatto", not "y_tattoo".
@cryzaeford What does mean what ?

The command itself or the return ?

For the command : it add "y_tattoo", a text string inside the set named seen_labels, set are list without order that cannot contain two time the same item. It's mean to be checked for containing a certain item in it or not. Thus it's a very fast mean to do that.
In that case seen_labels contains all the labels you encountered in the game allowing me to track which event you already played.

"y_tattoo" is the label of the event in which Yuki get tattooed "Little Puppy" on her asscheek. But because of a typo in the travel menu it was necessary to add the misspelled version "y_tatto" inside seen_labels until the v0.37.2 get it fixed.

About the return, it just tell you that the command you execute returned None which is the default value of lack thereof returned when you don't return anything, which doesn't mean anything much in that case since it was more an action than a question.
Thanks I'll try those

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
It's an issue that got introduced in the v0.37.0 and got fixed in the v0.37.3.

You can use this command to workaround the issue :
ha.sluttiness = 60
Hello i've got many issues but so far i like the game.
I don't know where to write this fix.

And i can't find Howard to continue the Kara route.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes