Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
What is the pb about not being able to call her ? If it's related to the phone contacts list, use the mouse wheel to scroll the list. Hope it helps.

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
ok ive got harley to the 2nd stage where she wears her new dress with the blakc and white hair and the only white option tells me she isint slutty enough so i cant progress with her whats happened ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
She is not in my list, but like i said it doesn't bother me. :D
Same. Tried restarting with a previous save and running the console command again, same result. You can access the mentoring scenes by setting lu_apprentice1 to True but that's a bit of a kludge.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Same. Tried restarting with a previous save and running the console command again, same result. You can access the mentoring scenes by setting lu_apprentice1 to True but that's a bit of a kludge.
After issuing the command, did you go to the tattoo parlor and spoke with Luna ?
Odd, it worked in my game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ok ive got harley to the 2nd stage where she wears her new dress with the blakc and white hair and the only white option tells me she isint slutty enough so i cant progress with her whats happened ?
Open console, set ha.sluttiness = 60

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
mac update ??
For some reason the game doesn't seem to work on Mac.

Well we cannot test it but the last builds on Mac seem to have an issue with Ren'Py engine.

Same here.
Yup that was an oversight from my part, forgot to put something that would make her appear on the contact list.

lu.phone = True

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
anything with harley after you have unlocked all her options after her 3rd change. I can fuck her in the ass, make her submit and have her on the fuck machine but nothing else seems to unlock no special appearing.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
anything with harley after you have unlocked all her options after her 3rd change. I can fuck her in the ass, make her submit and have her on the fuck machine but nothing else seems to unlock no special appearing.
Well the game is not finished yet, so that's why there is nothing much to do at one point.

There is definitely a bunch of stuff planned for her, as for the other girls.
the console command for Hailey isn't working for me
Are you sure you didn't made a typo ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes