Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So said the cheater dev deconstructor extraordinaire...
Indeed, the 3rd number of the version is for the minor updates not adding content. Usually bugfixes, but this time I also included a good bit of UI and QoL changes.

Well if you finished all the content with Yuki, you at least "saw" her when she tattooed her.

Dealing with Greg currently don't do anything.
The story is yet to be completed.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
There is also a changelog file included with each version.

It's a more concise version of it and I often doesn't say anything about the added content. Since the version number is already telling if there is new content.

And I sometimes forgot to update it, but not this time.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
You should be able to scroll when your mouse is over the threads.
Sorry but, no matter what i do, i can't. I've got Lola, chrystal, harley, kara and luna and can't even see yuki at all. Also, the phone alert keeps blinking with kara option all the time.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
So I'm fairly used to old saves being incompatible with new versions of games.... wasn't bothered with starting over from scratch... what's odd though, is that after taking a break from the game for a couple hours, all of THOSE new saves were listed as incompatible as well, even the new auto saves. Seems to be a recurring problem nearly every time I restart the game, not quite sure why! >.<

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry but, no matter what i do, i can't. I've got Lola, chrystal, harley, kara and luna and can't even see yuki at all. Also, the phone alert keeps blinking with kara option all the time.
Yeah I know about blinking phone icon. It's a behavior I didn't expected.
Of course it will be fixed on the next update.

On the thread matter. I tried the scrolling but Now I think the issue lies in the number of contact in the list. I already had many issues with the viewport system in Ren'Py and it seem that is the latest iteration of it. I'm confident to be able to deal with that issue in the same manner I already did on the thread themselves.

Anyway thanks for reporting it.

Also since the 0.37.3 I believe I split the script files to their own .rpa so I'll be able to release script-only patchs.
So I'm fairly used to old saves being incompatible with new versions of games.... wasn't bothered with starting over from scratch... what's odd though, is that after taking a break from the game for a couple hours, all of THOSE new saves were listed as incompatible as well, even the new auto saves. Seems to be a recurring problem nearly every time I restart the game, not quite sure why! >.<
Now that's interesting.
Are you on Linux or Mac by chance ?

I don't see why it would be the issue but that would be the first different denominator I think about.

The fun thing is that your issue seem to be due to some unstable state. And that is quite odd knowing how I made the compatibly check on the saves.

Are you living in a non-euclidian space ? I could certainly seen that causing some issues.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
How do I get Lola and Luna. I didn't even know they existed before reading this thread. There is nothing about them in the walkthrough in the first page.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How do I get Lola and Luna. I didn't even know they existed before reading this thread. There is nothing about them in the walkthrough in the first page.
Look at the walkthrough on Patreon it should be up to date

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
So I got a wierd problem. After having produced my first serum, the "Auto-Skip" feature stops working. And with how repetitive many scenes are, this makes the game almost unplayable. It works perfectly until I set up lab and produce a serum ?!?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So I got a wierd problem. After having produced my first serum, the "Auto-Skip" feature stops working. And with how repetitive many scenes are, this makes the game almost unplayable. It works perfectly until I set up lab and produce a serum ?!?
Ok, it seem to be a reoccurring issue.

I'll look at that and it should be fixed for the next update.

In the mean time you can reactivating it with _skipping = True.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Ok, it seem to be a reoccurring issue.

I'll look at that and it should be fixed for the next update.

In the mean time you can reactivating it with _skipping = True.
Thanks Finsit, and also thank you for an excellent game :)

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
All Harley content is locked because I don't have enough (insert random justification) points, whatever that means. And where's the tattoo girl?

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I want to use console comands like I did in older versions when you had to start off from scratch. What is the file I need to go into turn on the console comands. Really couldn't find the usual files.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
All Harley content is locked because I don't have enough (insert random justification) points, whatever that means. And where's the tattoo girl?
Are you sure there is no event available for her. If there is at least one available it should be possible to unlock the rest starting by it.

I want to use console comands like I did in older versions when you had to start off from scratch. What is the file I need to go into turn on the console comands. Really couldn't find the usual files.
You are probably better using .

But next update I added a way to activate the console in the preference menu.

Some questions, can someone send me the patreon walktrough? Couldn't find It. I can't get messages from Yuki after give her first serum, how can i fix It? And there's other scenes with the sexshop tattoo girl after give her the pink serum?
Did you send her SMS to check on her ?

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Are you sure there is no event available for her. If there is at least one available it should be possible to unlock the rest starting by it.
No event available.

As I said, "Inspect her" is the only option that's supposed available, and the game doesn't let me do it.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes