Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Unfortunately for you it doesn't.

The implementation of this update was way more complicated than anticipated.
It's unusual that I clock that many hours on an update, usually Jan free time is the limiting factor. This time the gap is much reduced.
Since the 0.37.x I have been in a bugfixing spree and that will visible in the changelog.

But hey, we should release this week.
No worries at all. Good things take time. I know there are plenty on here that moan and complain about the time between updates of a given game or the directions a given character doesn't or does take. I'm not one of them.

It's a great game, with a good storyline and art.

Harley was a rare bonus, being a bigger girl and even remaining that way despite the whole bimbofication thing.

Bug fixes are nearly as important as content in my opinion. I've seen good looking games with a great premise fail miserably because of some error or another that doesn't get addressed, even when noted.

Great to hear that you've got that sort of work ethic.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Bug fixes are nearly as important as content in my opinion. I've seen good looking games with a great premise fail miserably because of some error or another that doesn't get addressed, even when noted.

Great to hear that you've got that sort of work ethic.
Well, a big part of the creators are working alone on their games, and when they are on the artist side they just cannot deal with bugfixing.
That is how I got on DD.

It doesn't change the fact that it hurts their games but, I think that more often than not they are clueless about how to fix them.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Version 0.38.0 .

Wow, that one was really a good workout, a lot of back and forth as neither of us could really work on our own parts and just stitch everything at the end.

But we are really please on how it turned out.

I think you will find the game much more enjoyable to play mostly due to the most used piece of UI aka the Travel menu finally working ergonomically.
And I'm always interested on any UI suggestion you have by the way.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Morning Finsit,

1st bug with the 0.38. when i try to uses the phone i get this
Thanks for reporting it.

You can enter a = Girl("Alice", color="#FFFF85") in the console.

Since it's a pretty major issue we will release an update as well as a patch quickly.

Reactions: IonlyCareAboutJinx

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Deviant Discoveries v0.38.0
Release Date: 2018-03-18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - -
(I don't have the Mac version at the moment)

Reactions: IInEoII and Abîme
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.38.0!

PC (84 MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
are the hard fetishes like the bukkake avoidable? and group sex with other males...
almost 2 years since i played this game... so dunno how it is now.

Belongingdrip

Dec 2, 2017
Im up to date with the Kara part but not getting the next story step did i miss something? Ive seen the ending that been add so new content is working

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
(After 1 hour playing) many buggs as i undertand from latest save. I should must start from begining

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
so far the only issued I've encountered is phone bug but is easily fixable by starting a new game(besides its worth restarting because of the new added background for the MC)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Clicking the telephone symbol crashes the game.
Fixed in the v0.38.2 releasing right now.

Very bad interface in this game(( But general idea is good
Ouch, that hurts.

(After 1 hour playing) many buggs as i undertand from latest save. I should must start from begining
Don't do that.

There is fixes incoming. I mean the bug with the ProbabilityTrigger is due to me making a workaround to not make the 0.38.x save breaking.
No tag there so this game is sex scene with animated ?
Those aren't the animation you are looking for.

so far the only issued I've encountered is phone bug but is easily fixable by starting a new game(besides its worth restarting because of the new added background for the MC)
Well you don't need to restart really, you can just look at the new intro then load your save.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes