Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wow, that is strange.

The not slutty enough line purely removed in the last version, the simple fact you encounter it in the first place should not even happen.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
loved this game ,nice concept and loved bimbofication of the girls:p

Also,I read somewhere that the MC can get bimbotized...Is that possible?If yes,how?
Thnx!

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
loved this game ,nice concept and loved bimbofication of the girls:p

Also,I read somewhere that the MC can get bimbotized...Is that possible?If yes,how?
Thnx!
Thanks.

About the MC, I think there is a misunderstanding, he did inject himself but it's before the event of the game but that is it. We don't plan any gender bender content.

Reactions: derede

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Thanks.

About the MC, I think there is a misunderstanding, he did inject himself but it's before the event of the game but that is it. We don't plan any gender bender content.
thanks a lot for the info,this game is awesome,one of my favorites

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Have to agree with many of the above comments. Despite being a WIP, this is one of the better VN's out there, with gorgeous girls (especially Harley!!) and plenty of content. Kudos for a great game that I hope will continue along for some time.

Reactions: derede

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I really like bimbofication stuff and kudos to devs they didn't overdo anything, everything just right. Another reason I like this game, you can find something you like(or everything); goth, stupid blonde, milfish, ebony, asian. Immersion is great with this unique characters. Thank you for the game.

Reactions: Maverick1965
U

User_298516

Wait, are you gonna make everyone blonde? I know that's a big part of the bimbo fetish but that's one of the reasons I liked this game, cause everyone wasn't blonde.

I know that it's your game and you can do whatever you want, I just felt that it was better saying something than staying silent.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wait, are you gonna make everyone blonde? I know that's a big part of the bimbo fetish but that's one of the reasons I liked this game, cause everyone wasn't blonde.

I know that it's your game and you can do whatever you want, I just felt that it was better saying something than staying silent.
Wow, from where did you induced that ?

U

User_298516

Wow, from where did you induced that ?
Paranoia/Typical bimbo fetishes. And the fact you got rid of their pubic hair. I guess I just assumed there was a possibility that you were hinting that you were taking the game to the stereotypical bimbo ending.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well, take Chrystal for example. Did you saw her hair style change coming ?

I think it illustrate well the degree of predictability of Jan on that matter.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I didn't find any. There was only the same like one on the first page.
Well anyway 0.37 content is pretty straightforward. It only added content to Yuki at last stage.

Are you stuck somewhere ?

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
Well anyway 0.37 content is pretty straightforward. It only added content to Yuki at last stage.

Are you stuck somewhere ?
Nope. Thx for asking. I just wanted to see if I haven't seen some Lola scenes. I gave her the green serum and then saw the scenes with Kara. Since I just wanted to know if with the pink serum other scenes would have come.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Nope. Thx for asking. I just wanted to see if I haven't seen some Lola scenes. I gave her the green serum and then saw the scenes with Kara. Since I just wanted to know if with the pink serum other scenes would have come.
It's pretty hard for Jan not to focus on only one thing.

You can almost be sure that every update just come with one set of new content.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Finsit I look forward to the next round of updates. (especially if it involves Harley!!!)
Unfortunately for you it doesn't.

The implementation of this update was way more complicated than anticipated.
It's unusual that I clock that many hours on an update, usually Jan free time is the limiting factor. This time the gap is much reduced.
Since the 0.37.x I have been in a bugfixing spree and that will visible in the changelog.

But hey, we should release this week.

Reactions: Maverick1965
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes