gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
How can you see the crystal ending? i have dealt with greg and howard and i had her in the stripclub for many days. i am using a v.37.4 save with the patchfix for v38 i am using.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
i think i would like this game more if i had the option to revert some of the characters to a former state while being able to do the same actions in their later states some are to me personally more attractive in their earlier states while others are better looking in their later states and having the option to choose which ones you want would definitely make it better

Reactions: cccxxx

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i think i would like this game more if i had the option to revert some of the characters to a former state while being able to do the same actions in their later states some are to me personally more attractive in their earlier states while others are better looking in their later states and having the option to choose which ones you want would definitely make it better
Extremely unlikely, as in "never happening".

But not injecting some girls will be a legitimate option.
Dear Devs I just had to ask do you guys plan on making a harem ending?
I'll have to check international laws but I'm pretty sure it would be considered a crime against humanity not to do that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.38.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough? The one in the OP seems dated...it doesn't even have all the ladies. :(

Also,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough? The one in the OP seems dated...it doesn't even have all the ladies. :(

Also,
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
At what point do you feel the need of a walkthrough ?

For Francesca, well she is a quite secondary character and didn't receive as much love as the main girls.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
At what point do you feel the need of a walkthrough ?

For Francesca, well she is a quite secondary character and didn't receive as much love as the main girls.
I mean I can't think of the last time I "NEED"ed a walkthrough but they are nice to have. Honestly even as just a way to know when you are at the end of a characters content (for the current version). Which, BTW, is what I assume you mean by, "For Francesca, well she is a quite secondary character and didn't receive as much love as the main girls." Of course if I'm wrong let me know. Also, one of the patch notes mentions a "Lola" I'm not sure I know who that is. I only know...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
sorry, lola it is. and im not saying its not too much content, its just that depending on the choice of serum used after training in the gym, she either goes to after school with the dean or straight to the stripclub, isnt that a bug? that's what im saying
Once the choice is made, is there a way to inject the other serum ? I'm stuck with Lola going to the Dean, no chance to inject the second serum...

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
@Fernat : Thanks to report it, it was already reported but it's the intend that matters.

And it's already fixed in the 0.38.2
I'm using this patch:

Here's the 0.38.0 to 0.38.2 patch. You need to download v0.38.0 from OP before extracting the patch.

Extract the .zip to the main folder (the one with the .exe)

DDGame-0.38.2-pc-Patch.zip (2.10 MB)
-
And I still get the error:

Why does it still show 0.38.0?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Why does it still show 0.38.0?
Check which version is displayed in the settings.
481373.jpg
If 0.38.2 then this is a bug, if 0.38.0 then you installed the fix incorrectly. (In the topic header you can download the finished version 0.38.2)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.38.2!

PC (80MB): - - - -

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Check which version is displayed in the settings.
View attachment 266668
If 0.38.2 then this is a bug, if 0.38.0 then you installed the fix incorrectly. (In the topic header you can download the finished version 0.38.2)
Thanks, i got it... I'm using the compressed version and had to unpack the patched scripts.rpa...

0xyacetylene

Jan 5, 2019
A great game of the Dominant and Submissive fanatics of BDSM, but it constantly has error messages pop up after you use the green serum on Yuki. These error make hard to play and nearly impossible to fully enjoy, but I definitely want to see this game finished.

oneonthebun

Sep 14, 2017
Hi guys. I want to ask about Harley.
She did not show up at Home. Do you guys have any suggestion?

As i go through most of the thread and still couldn't find my problem and solution.

1553106948981.png

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I mean I can't think of the last time I "NEED"ed a walkthrough but they are nice to have. Honestly even as just a way to know when you are at the end of a characters content (for the current version). Which, BTW, is what I assume you mean by, "For Francesca, well she is a quite secondary character and didn't receive as much love as the main girls." Of course if I'm wrong let me know. Also, one of the patch notes mentions a "Lola" I'm not sure I know who that is. I only know...
Yeah Lola appears down the road of Kara.

I asked about the walkthrough because, to me, no game should have the need for one.

If a game is made to be complicated then it should be so while not making the player feel like having to resort to it.
If a game is not made to be complicated then having the need for is also a failure.

Has anyone figured out how to unlock these choices or are they not available for the current build?
I do, just give us a handful of months and it will unlock :]

How can you see the crystal ending? i have dealt with greg and howard and i had her in the stripclub for many days. i am using a v.37.4 save with the patchfix for v38 i am using.
Well, Chrytal needs to be superslut for it to trigger.

I would recommend a healthily dose of stripping for at least 20 days.

Hi guys. I want to ask about Harley.
She did not show up at Home. Do you guys have any suggestion?

As i go through most of the thread and still couldn't find my problem and solution.
I would like to look at your save could you send it to me ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes