Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Here is my save. Thank you so much!
Great game btw!
Why is ha.tut_state == 100 ?
If you are messing with the values without knowing you you are doing of course it will bug on you at one point.

i have this bug after i finish with kara story( greg and howard) and finsh the crystal ending. is this happening when it try to activate the new charachter?
Code:
--snip--
As you can see few post before it's a know issue due to the compressed version not being patched properly.

I'm having issues with the messages screen - I think I have too many contacts, and now I can't scroll down to open a message I got from Harley. I'm on day 144, and I have 7 contacts at the moment. I don't want to be a bother, so if there's any way I can resolve this on my end, please let me know.
Thanks, your issue will be addressed in the next update.

It's quite important to report any odd behavior of the GUI as it can be very finicky at time and most time people just don't report it as it mostly doesn't affect much gameplay. However it does affect the general feeling of polishness of the game and that quite important for me.

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/alice_story.rpy", line 169, in <module>
KeyError: <store.Girl object at 0x050EF4D0>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "sexshop.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "screens.rpyc", line 457, in script call
File "screens.rpyc", line 464, in script call
File "phone.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "alice_story.rpyc", line 154, in script call
File "alice_story.rpyc", line 169, in script call
File "screens.rpyc", line 615, in script
File "C:\Mass Effect\DDGame-0.38.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1408, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File "C:\Mass Effect\DDGame-0.38.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 186, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "C:\Mass Effect\DDGame-0.38.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Mass Effect\DDGame-0.38.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/alice_story.rpy", line 169, in <module>
KeyError: <store.Girl object at 0x050EF4D0>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Deviant Discoveries 0.38.2
Fri Mar 22 18:31:42 2019

I know that a fix has already been released but I do not understand. Can I explain the procedure, please? (Ps: I am French speaking)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
got this

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 371, in <module>
  File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 263, in tick
  File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 404, in _tick
AttributeError: 'ProbabilityTrigger' object has no attribute 'activate'

Full traceback:
  File "harley_play.rpyc", line 301, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 421, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 368, in script
  File "C:\Users\Knigh\Downloads\H Games\In Progress\- New -\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Knigh\Downloads\H Games\In Progress\- New -\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Deviant Discoveries 0.38.0
Fri Mar 22 21:12:18 2019

happens with each scene transition.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
got this

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "harley_play.rpyc", line 301, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 421, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 368, in script
  File "C:\Users\Knigh\Downloads\H Games\In Progress\- New -\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Knigh\Downloads\H Games\In Progress\- New -\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\DDGame-0.38.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Deviant Discoveries 0.38.0
Fri Mar 22 21:12:18 2019

happens with each scene transition.
Apply the patch to 0.38.2 or download the full game. This bug is fixed.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well I know someone that will not like the only Chrystal's ending currently available :sneaky:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So yeah, no this game is amazing up until you have to start sharing your girls with other guys. Hard stop. No. As it seems Chrystal, Dean, and lola all have to be shared with another dude. Another girl is fine but this will turn people away from this game. Please make this avoidable and optional.

Also, in the text messages I cannot scroll to be able to see lola's new text after serum. so that story line is dead for me. if it just involves more sharing her with other dudes then fuck it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For one, I don't really care about the sharing girls from the harem. It's kind of fun to show them off, and also show them how much they need to love me (the MC) and know that when coming home the MC is the most important person. Overall it can be a little grindy, but the pay off is worth it with the renders and variety of girls. Well done.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Also, in the text messages I cannot scroll to be able to see lola's new text after serum. so that story line is dead for me. if it just involves more sharing her with other dudes then fuck it.
i had the same problem what i did to walk around it is save and load that save after that the message upb to open it.
]

nietzsche666

Apr 11, 2018
A little bothered here that you are more or less restricted to a predominantly lesbian path with big tits enhanced Lola at the moment.

I know that has been brought up before, but I just wanted to raise another voice for a future implementation of green- AND pink - enhanced Lola. So here I am, another one requesting it!

All in all, while I really like the game, serums are still somewhat underused or narrative-bound at the moment. I'd love to have more options for freely playing around with them. For further progress, I would wish just for a couple more varied sex scenes with especially nympho or obedience-induced choice-free serum alterations. Things that don't need major narrative forks and all the work induced by them, but just some dialogue and picture/sex scenes variablity in the control of the player.

Apr 4, 2018
Version 0.38.3 is on svscomics

Changelog:
Fixed an issue when texting Alice.
Fixed an issue with the display of the avatar when scrolling (kudos to the66).
Fixed a number of issues with phone GUI.
Sorted the SMS threads by hue because it looks cool.
Sorted the phone contact in alphabetical order.

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
Version 0.38.3 is on svscomics

Changelog:
Fixed an issue when texting Alice.
Fixed an issue with the display of the avatar when scrolling (kudos to the66).
Fixed a number of issues with phone GUI.
Sorted the SMS threads by hue because it looks cool.
Sorted the phone contact in alphabetical order.
Can Anyone Upload it to Mega??

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I tried, I really did. I wanted to like this but it was just so awful, the grinding, the overnight body-wrecking - turning asses to blubber and tits to balloons - combined with the ridiculous hair color/style changes the girls adopt each time their bodies get more ruined... I quit as soon as the MC decided to get one of his girls tattooed. Tats & earrings in places that ain't ears totally wreck it for me. A chick can have a beautiful face & a great body but as soon as I see that shit it's over - couldn't get it up with a crane.

This was the first "body-morphing" game I've tried. Since you can't advance the game without changing the girls you really have no choice except to do it or not play. Not my cup of tea, 'though I could've put up with it and did, for a while. Once the tat came up there was no longer any possibility I could identify with the MC and, thus, no possibility I could enjoy playing anymore. I'm not saying it's bad, just that it ain't for me.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes