VN Ren'Py Abandoned Devilicious [v0.1.1] [ElusiveDreams]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I know you're probably hyperbolizing and all but that's just- no. It takes far far longer. But to each their own. :ROFLMAO:
Not exactly. For example if you talk about month updates of games.
Kokeitsu can easily have a monthly update of 600 renders and a longer story compared to daz

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
What are the future tags planned? Any harem route, multiple endings or stuff like that?

ElusiveDreams

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What are the future tags planned? Any harem route, multiple endings or stuff like that?
You can expect harem for sure, I want the player to taste multiple girls (at the same time too), I pretend to slowly explore different fetishes as the game and relationships develop, NTR will not be included. For multiple endings, I have different endings planned but I can't say for now if its going to be multiple or not.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I do not know what I think of this game.. It does not say Femdom but sure damn feels like it.. the girls do what the fuck they want to do with you and you have a fucking slave crest. BTW that is the most fucked up method for slavery just fucking destroy the crest with a new design and it would not fucking work.. so fucking slave crest by tatoo is the most retarded method I think anyone has ever thought up.

So it's an improperly tagged femdom game and I HATE femdom.. guy being controlled by woman.. fuck that shit.

Game started out so good going to get stronger to get revenge and find out what happened to your mother and turned into a shit femdom/ Matriarchy slavery game.

Last edited:

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
hey was wondering how you make the models? Do you make them from scratch? Use a base mesh or just download models from somewhere and just put some clothes and accessories on?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Prologue APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: ElusiveDreams

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
JUN 5

v0.1.1.

Fixed and reworked content:

• Some scenes in the prologue were rewritten.
  • The models were reworked, with minor changes on their shapes, and new body textures for all the girls. (Noticeable after the end of the first mission).
New content:

• 355 new images.
  • 9000+ words.
  • 4 new girls.

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Seems interesting imma wait for a couple of updates before i try this game and i hope the sex scenes is not laggy in my phone

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am confused, I love femdom, but there are two sets of tags which diverge, on one hand the tags by which you can seek games lists this as having femdom, the dev's own tags do not list the tag. Then, one comment by the dev above seems to indicate that the "search engine tag" is premature, since the game is geared towards some disgusting maledom direction. But then we have other comments from some wild commenters who complain about femdom. So, can someone clear all this confusion up? I don't want to start playing a game which might go in the direction I hate, namely towards maledom.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I will not think about femdom or maledom at this point of the story. The mc is week he will be look at as a shit weakling, and any one with power will treat him as such.

\EGOIST

Sep 7, 2018
You gotta give the player more agency, I would have preferred to reject Laura :

1.- She wasn’t my type.
2.- A girl constantly reminding you that you are a slave and have no power is not attractive what so ever; I could understand it if it were just wordplay to spice things up in bed for a couple or something, but absolutely not if you are ACTUALLY a slave.
3.- Despite she knowing that she is the reward, she rejects giving the “reward”, reminds you that you are a slave and on top of that takes space from your bed? And the MC is completely fine with that? Jeez

And what’s wrong with the MC? He is taking being turned into a slave way too easily and accepting, he literally thanks Maliel for taking him to the person that lied to him, used him and now enslaved him.

His personality changed instantly, at first he was shown to be this impulsive and somewhat aggressive guy and then immediately after being punished by Vallerie he turned into a chill, joking and understanding guy, after leaving her office he was completely different, no anger over the pain that she caused him nor internal desire for revenge over his situation. In fact, he became super cordial out of nowhere.

“Nice to meet you too Laura. Excuse me but did you say ‘serve my needs’?”
“Could you be more specific?”
“Ah… sure we can do that. But you didn’t answer me yet”

“Im being ignored” (and yet not even annoyance was shown)

Compare this with how he was during his first meeting with Vallerie or even the first scene when he is in Selene’s shop, its as if she had tamed him, made him into a submissive beta after her first and only punishment, it doesn’t make sense. Im not asking for him to be screaming and yelling, but he shouldn’t be so chill and laid-back about everything neither.

Anyway, so far the sister’s, Zoe and Annie, are the best part of the game. Wish you good luck!

ElusiveDreams

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I am confused, I love femdom, but there are two sets of tags which diverge, on one hand the tags by which you can seek games lists this as having femdom, the dev's own tags do not list the tag. Then, one comment by the dev above seems to indicate that the "search engine tag" is premature, since the game is geared towards some disgusting maledom direction. But then we have other comments from some wild commenters who complain about femdom. So, can someone clear all this confusion up? I don't want to start playing a game which might go in the direction I hate, namely towards maledom.

Neither, the focus of the game will not be femdom nor maledom, but these characteristics will be present. I will give femdom and maledom options for you to choose in certain situations. In the current state of the game, it is inevitable that the femdom aspect is more present, of course due to the MC's slave situation. However, my goal is that he develops, becomes stronger and more dominant.

Each girl will have her own path, personalities and fetishes, and femdom and maledom will not be present in all of them.

As for future tags, you can expect: romance, lesbian, exhibitionism, group sex, voyeurism, spanking, blackmail and more.

ElusiveDreams

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
You gotta give the player more agency, I would have preferred to reject Laura :

1.- She wasn’t my type.
2.- A girl constantly reminding you that you are a slave and have no power is not attractive what so ever; I could understand it if it were just wordplay to spice things up in bed for a couple or something, but absolutely not if you are ACTUALLY a slave.
3.- Despite she knowing that she is the reward, she rejects giving the “reward”, reminds you that you are a slave and on top of that takes space from your bed? And the MC is completely fine with that? Jeez

And what’s wrong with the MC? He is taking being turned into a slave way too easily and accepting, he literally thanks Maliel for taking him to the person that lied to him, used him and now enslaved him.

His personality changed instantly, at first he was shown to be this impulsive and somewhat aggressive guy and then immediately after being punished by Vallerie he turned into a chill, joking and understanding guy, after leaving her office he was completely different, no anger over the pain that she caused him nor internal desire for revenge over his situation. In fact, he became super cordial out of nowhere.

“Nice to meet you too Laura. Excuse me but did you say ‘serve my needs’?”
“Could you be more specific?”
“Ah… sure we can do that. But you didn’t answer me yet”

“Im being ignored” (and yet not even annoyance was shown)

Compare this with how he was during his first meeting with Vallerie or even the first scene when he is in Selene’s shop, its as if she had tamed him, made him into a submissive beta after her first and only punishment, it doesn’t make sense. Im not asking for him to be screaming and yelling, but he shouldn’t be so chill and laid-back about everything neither.

Anyway, so far the sister’s, Zoe and Annie, are the best part of the game. Wish you good luck!

I agree that the protagonist's personality has not been as well presented as it should have been, and I'm fixing that. Thanks for pointing out.

As for what you mentioned about the MC thanking Maliel for taking him to Vallerie, maybe I didn't make that clear, but he was thanking her for saving him, not exactly for taking him to Vallerie.

About Laura, I honestly hadn't thought that way, while I wanted badly to give her an impression of someone provocative and a slightly mysterious, I ended up leaving the player with very few choices indeed. I will definitely pay more attention to this and change some things. Did you feel that way about any other characters?

Thanks for the feedback!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not bad for story but the whole femdom flow, slave MC thing almost made me quit. i know at some point MC is supposed to be a bad ass but im already like "do i wanna sit through all this slave/humiliation stuff to see that?"

wish we could reject valerie more like at the pool for example. even if she could force us to apply the lotion it'd be nice to be able to show annoyance at lease. which brings me to my next question. will we be forced into relationships with all the girls or can we reject them?

strangely enough this game sort of reminds me of "assassin's haven" in the sense of it having a similar plot. "MC wants revenge, implies he'll be a bad ass, gets involved with alot of powerful women that dom his ass." i suppose the bonus here is that you at least have somewhat more choices in regards who you interact with. sadly that game got abandoned cause Dev made femdom a core thing even if you turn the femdom option off. which among other things led to little support.

if thats the case i hope this Dev doesnt tie up the MC and let a girl bang him and doesnt consider it Rape also. and if there's to be lesbian sex i hope thats optional also. depending on the circumstances it can be NTR as well.

that being said the story i mostly had no issue with. i had a few other issue but the mostly been pointed out already. specifically how MC handles being a slave and the whole passive personality.

all in all i can still enjoy it enough to say good luck dev.(y)

\EGOIST

Sep 7, 2018
As for what you mentioned about the MC thanking Maliel for taking him to Vallerie, maybe I didn't make that clear, but he was thanking her for saving him, not exactly for taking him to Vallerie.
Oh no, it was clear, I 100% understood that he was thanking her for saving his life but we go back to the matter of his personality, the problem is that this “thank you” comes after he already meet Vallerie and chatted with Maliel in which he learned numerous things :

1.- Vallerie lied to him
2.- Vallerie used him
3.- Vallerie enslaved him (and since he now is a slave and has to remain in the “club” 4.- She kidnapped him)
5.- Vallerie tortured him into submission
6.- Vallerie has put him into forced labor since he has to obey or suffer the consequences
7.- Maliel has worked for Vallerie for sometime and knows what kind of person she is
8.- Maliel knew that Vallerie was planning something with him, maybe not at the beginning but certainly after following her orders and seeing that it was him; And most than likely knew that it involved the slavery since Mal has being working with Val for a while.

And despite him knowing all of this, he just thanks her for saving his life, without asking questions like :

“Did you knew that she was gonna enslave me?”
“Why didn’t you lie? why didn’t you brought me to a safe place or a hospital, said that the mission was a failure and I was dead?”

As if he was completely okay with all the abuse above and it was not a big deal.

Even if he is thankful that she saved him when he was knock-out, she still was the one that brought him to such a place, but he seems to not care or be fully okay with it. 

I for one know that if that were me, even though I would be grateful for her saving my life, I would also be pissed that she brought me to some sort of gang-lord to be enslaved, even more so because “we” had history and seemed to be in good terms, and I would want answers for why didn’t she took me to somewhere else (hence the questions)

About Laura, I honestly hadn't thought that way, while I wanted badly to give her an impression of someone provocative and a slightly mysterious, I ended up leaving the player with very few choices indeed. I will definitely pay more attention to this and change some things. Did you feel that way about any other characters?
Did I feel that way about any other character? 

Umm no, not really, Laura was the only one, though being more impartial and objective, you could have also given the player the choice of how to react towards the advances of Maliel when she is asking for the MC to make her feel good in exchange for the favor, like when you gave the option to enter into the bathroom when she was in the bathtub or not. This scene didn’t affect me because I like Maliel je, but not everyone will (maybe), so, if I didn’t or she was Laura instead, I would certainly would want a way to say no to that je

Outside of that, Im also not a fan of femdom, but I understand that that is part of the premise and a plot point so I’m fine with it, as long as it doesn’t go too hard.

As for the other characters, well, so far okay, but it’s too soon to tell.

Once again, Zoe and Annie are the best, specially Zoe, congrats on making such a beautiful character.

As a side-note : Maliel’s wings feel and seem too stiff, look kinda fake, it would be nice if you could improve them, but its not a big issue if you can’t.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes