VN Ren'Py Abandoned Devilicious [v0.1.1] [ElusiveDreams]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Out of the myriad of Koikatsu made (?) Ren'Py visual novels out there, this one manages to stand out from the lot, or at least it does for me. It's the character design I think, the girls look really nice.

Gonna be keeping an eye on this one... and hoping the next version has some more H-content.

Last edited:

KatoKaine

Sep 13, 2021
Just picked this up recently, hope to see an update soon because I'm already in love with Kali. From what everyone else was saying, I was expecting a lot more femdom but there was nothing extreme.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
After skimming through the thread, I'll probably wait for an update or two before checking the game out properly. One little thing I wonder about are these two lines right at the beginning:
Thinking: That happened 7 years ago.
Me: 5 years have passed, and I still can't get over it.
So, how long has it been?

Jul 24, 2022
Devilicious
Version: 0.1.1
Type: VN - Story based
Content: Short
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: Revenge story - Naive MC being introduced to reality in a harsh way - how to become stronger in his situation and get revenge
Setting: Murdered mother and abandoned by father - Demon and Human World - Gets into a gray organization doing (secret) missions

Character Models: Outstanding
Personalities: Carved out extremely well for a short game

Music: Overall really good but some make the game especially immersive
Animation: Really Good

Best part: Character design is incredible. The hair detail is among the best of games you can find in f95.
The eyes are really beautiful. The faces are really clean and the expressions are carved out neatly.
It doesn't even stop there... The story is amazing and has immense potential.
The UI also has a unique design and is really good once you get used to it.

Thoughts: I am blown away by this masterpiece. The game is so overlooked omg.
It is really a shame - and I REALLY mean it - that the game got abandoned.
Discontinuation is always a sad event but here, it is even more of a pity.

Side Remark: I have a list of 261 Koikatu games. This one easily got into Top 10.
Top 5 or even Top 3 wouldn't be impossible if there were more content. Really a shame.
Even their patreon support page is gone :cry:

Reactions: lunar517
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes