3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

thisain'titman

Dec 4, 2018
Alright to everyone who is having trouble with the game i have a quick save that most of you probably need. So when i were messing around with the game i realized that sexual acts with Emma don't work as they should. You don't get influence from having sex with Emma. SO! You have to text her in the afternoon of weekends and chat with her longer instead of asking her out you must have her number though. So i have this save that can get you pretty much any ending if used correctly! Basically I am one move from everyone being at 100. I have the incest patch installed. But i didn't do any of the Sexual Acts With mom and sis. Im not sure if it is way late or i just messed up bad. But i do have it for any other character. I am planning later on to release a save with the CG's but for now look at the Candace walk through and just get influence up with Cassandra. I did create this save on my own and it is on day 35. It may be a little hard to keep the streak until the final day. (If you are going for a solo or not an entire group ending) But i did my part i will post the link for the save. Also Baron you need to fix this if it isn't intentional. If it is keep it as it is Here is the save.

thisain'titman

Dec 4, 2018
Also quick guide to using the save put it in the devilish buisness folder then put into the game folder and lastly put it into the saves folder. YOU'RE WELCOME!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A slightly longer wait than usual, but v0.53b is here!

Patch Notes:
  • Added a new scene with Ashley that includes the purchasable SciFi costume.
  • Added a new scene with Emma that includes the purchasable cheerleader costume.
  • Added a Candace+Cassandra scene when you take them out for supper. Includes the purchasable toys.
  • Added a scene with Candace that may occur before your first date with Emma.
  • Added a new Main Menu screen that shows the progress you've made with each character. (thanks wibble)
  • Added some hints that will help you navigate Candace's story without a walkthrough.
  • Made gaining influence with Emma a little easier.
  • Modified Emma's dinner date to be more nuanced on subsequent playthroughs.
  • Fixed a bug that messed up single-girl, non-devilish endings. (thanks @milaKonnichiwa )
  • Fixed a bug during the winery tour that made Jessica talk about lewd stuff that didn't happen. (thanks @The_Krypt_Angel )
  • Fixed a bug in Ashley's scene that takes place in your room at night (thanks @Karakes )
  • Fixed a bug that occurs when doing paperwork for Jessica, while also having plans to go out for lunch with Ashley or Cassandra.
  • Fixed a bug that could occur during your movie date with Ashley.
RL problems - including a major hardware failure on my computer - delayed this update, but I think I made some good progress. The scenes involving the purchasable toys and costumes (Go to your room > Spend some time on your computer > Surf the internet > Shop online) have finally been added. I know a lot of you have been asking for them.

Quite a few people have expressed how difficult getting Emma to join you in the end is, so I've made a few modifications. It should be a little easier now.

Other than that, I've spent some time on polish and bug fixes. Thanks everyone for the bug reports and suggestions!
And thanks again to all my Patrons! There'd be nothing without your support. I hope to have more art in the next update, so look forward to that!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
About the incest patch, I started the game with and without it and the mc call his mom "Mom" (well obviously :LOL:) and Cassandra is his twin.. So the patch only enable incest but no difference to dialogue/story?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
About the incest patch, I started the game with and without it and the mc call his mom "Mom" (well obviously :LOL:) and Cassandra is his twin.. So the patch only enable incest but no difference to dialogue/story?
Yes, the only difference is being able to actually seduce the mother and half twin. The characters remain the same regardless.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can I add the patch to my Android??
If you go to the Devilish Business page at and click on "Show previous versions" there is a patched Android apk.

so theres art now for the characters?
There is art for all characters (including nude art) but there isn't yet a variety of poses/costumes.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to figure out how to progress with the sister. Not seeing any new options. My first time around I stumbled into her coming out as bi/gay (I think) and having lunch with her and the boss. I am adding influence via the console but I don't see how it would only prevent interactions with her. I do have the Incest patch and I have managed to get the mom to the point of sex.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can't seem to figure out how to progress with the sister. Not seeing any new options. My first time around I stumbled into her coming out as bi/gay (I think) and having lunch with her and the boss. I am adding influence via the console but I don't see how it would only prevent interactions with her. I do have the Incest patch and I have managed to get the mom to the point of sex.
To start stuff with Cassandra you have to flirt with her four times. After that, the next time you enter the house in the evening there will be a scene with her. From there, visiting her in her room tends to move things along, though some stuff just happens no matter what you do.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Not the link, the incest fixed version. Most incest patches don't work for android it has to be patched on PC then made android compatible.
The patched .apk you find on is the current version with incest applied. Just click "Show previous versions" at the bottom, and you'll find a file called v0.53b Patched Android .apk

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes