battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, fantasy, adventure, graphic violence, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, sex toys, titfuck, monster girl, lesbian, school setting, big tits, big tits, teasing, female domination, humor,
Hi,
Are any of the non-vanilla fetishes like sex toys, lesbian, female domination, etc.
optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
skippable, they happen anyway but the MC doesn't see them?
forced and unavoidable?

The creator doesn't seem to be here so if anyone knows please tell us.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Sigh, Fallen angel girls are still yeeted just like in original, even if there are some additional wording and the entire thing made more ambiguous, consideding the slow but steady fall of the series in quality, I honestly hoped for some sort of fanfiction change to keep them around either as servants/slaves or local version of team Rocket. Seriously doubt that the "soul mechanic" with them being summoned will make it into a game narrative plotwise.

Reactions: BaggyFH

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Im a Fan and i think this Game is a must for every DXD stan. Every Chapter is an Episode from DXD without the "Hair" cencorship and with some nice bonuses. The only problem i have is with the Pacing...Every Chapter is just one Episode. This will be a lifetime-project and im surprised if we ever aproach the "only-Novel" content and what will happen then without the visual help of the Anime. God bless this project and lets wait and see how long we have to wait for a new "episode". Greetz from Germany and keep going :)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes