Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
iam here for dxd

aperson1234567890

Jan 21, 2019
Hmmm conflicted on playing this. On one hand the girls in DxD are very nice.... on the other we play as Issei... God I can't stand canon Issei. On that note, how much of his character remains the same or can we full on take over his being Toby Fox style? Also were any of the characters altered like so many other DxD games do? The too pure petite priestess and the small cat literally named "small cat" should actually stay small and petite. Not be replaced by some tall busty imposter.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm conflicted on playing this. On one hand the girls in DxD are very nice.... on the other we play as Issei... God I can't stand canon Issei. On that note, how much of his character remains the same or can we full on take over his being Toby Fox style? Also were any of the characters altered like so many other DxD games do? The too pure petite priestess and the small cat literally named "small cat" should actually stay small and petite. Not be replaced by some tall busty imposter.
I'm pretty sure as I've commented on another thread, on Winterfire's Legacy of Hestia, this game is the closest (from any of the adult game parodies we have of DxD so far and that I have seen) to as a canon "lewd" version of the story we can get.
Yeah, Issei is fully characterized as he is initially, with all his goofy and silly antics, for better or worse but conversely, Asia and Koneko are pretty much in-character all the way, as well as the other girls. Maybe Rias is the one exception as she's just a bit more lewd/open to lewd stuff but that's more so for the sake of this being an adult game and all, from the last version I played. If anything I feel the game does have some much needed liberties so you at least get to do more lewd stuff, naturally. But aside from that, this is as faithful as you will get for a High School DxD adult game.

Reactions: aperson1234567890

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Game is too damn boring and repetitive.

1. Repeat same events in chapter
2. Look for a damn emblem and draw the fucking character on a paper
3. read through same text looking for emblem and fucking draw it on paper
4. than go play strip chess which is basically click on the characters in order to continue to the chess game

This is the entirety of this game. It's fucking boring! Who the fuck wants to keep playing same scenes over and over and over? I have deleted this game as too fucking boring and repetitive. Repetition is not FUN at all!
Can't agreed more. Imma get out

Reactions: wiseold6996

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Probably not for now, but for anyone that cares or was thinking this got abandoned or something, here is a public update of the upcoming version 0.4. I know this is the bane for many, but seems like Chapter 4 will introduce some sandbox elements, for better or worse personally I don't mind, but it is what it is.

Original link to the patreon post:

Sneak Peeks of v0.4 #1

Sneak Peeks of v0.4 #1

Hi, there!
I've been working on the next update for a while, and I have now completed most of the visuals. I have some fresh sneak peeks for you, and I will be sharing the lewd ones tomorrow.
I'm introducing some sandbox elements to the game. I don't want to spoil it for you, but you'll love these additions.

Once you've completed Chapter 4, you will see a button to continue your journey as the main character.

If there are souls worth catching, the Soul Catcher will be there for sure.

A new Contract will be waiting for you,

Along with new challenging Strip Chess puzzles.

The Lewd Gallery will feature some exciting new scenes.

See you soon!

Last edited:

einzelt

Aug 14, 2017
I just hope the author brave enough to included the main heroines into the erotic scenes.
In the past chapter, Issei only getting laid with a bunch of random characters.
While the main heroines only getting teased (the most further only fellatio with koneko as far as I remember).
I've already get bamboozle enough from the actual series, I hope the so called r18 version actually seal the deal lol

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, it's finally happening, version 0.4 will be coming out pretty soon people.

Original patreon post link:

Devil's Academy DxD v0.4 - ETA

Hi, there!
I'm almost done with the next update and on track to release it in two weeks!
Devil's Academy DxD v0.4
will be available on November 18th.
See you soon!

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
sadly/thankfully this is one of the more dedicated forum pages so no post will be done until December 2 around 2pm when the public version of 0.4 gets released

narotu

Aug 27, 2018
sadly/thankfully this is one of the more dedicated forum pages so no post will be done until December 2 around 2pm when the public version of 0.4 gets released
Oh if it gets released this soon it's fine , it's kind of good if there's no leak until then actually

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Solutions for the Chess in Chapter 5:

Akeno:
Rh8, Qd2, Nf6, Re8, Rxg6, Qh5
Ne2, Nxa7, Rxh3, Qh5, Qg4, Qg2

Rias:
Qxh7, Nd6, c6, Rc5, Re7, Qxg7
Rxc7, Qf3, Bxf7, Nd5, Bh3, Rh7

Koneko:
Qxd8, Qf3, Qxh2, Rxh2, Re8, Rh8
Re3, Ne7, Ne3, Bh3, Qd6, Qh6

Asia:
Qxf2, Nh3, Bb2, Nc3, Qc7, Qe7
Rc4, Rd2, Qb3, Bxb3, Rd1, Nxe4

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DevilsAcademyDxD-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes