molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too much expectations, you will never be happy with those.
Issei grows in character if you even read the DXD novels I read them all that have been translated. He became his own high rank devil with his own team and a harem he dreamed of. He progresses from being a child to a grown man in character after all the tragedies that he has had to fight to survive. So yes in the beginning he is dumb and naive and like oppai but too embarrassed to act on it but he grows into a true Harem King!

xort

Jun 1, 2017
DXD is great.
I hate the pauses and waits that have been included. I get that it is trying to use them to make a video like effect but it just pisses me off. I could skip but I don't want to skip everything.
I should be able to instantly skip the pause when I press enter. OR this could be removed completely.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I have two question: 1- How accurate this game going to be to anime series? Espacily MC going to be accurate? I'm hoping he wont... I don't need play guy who can't even touch his so called harem girls body without them forcing him like a loser. 2- Is futa and fendom avoidable? Or they are your game main parts?
Thats why issei is not the harem king unlike basara or arata

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Another one DxD parody and it looks good, since i'm reading the LNs, i hope some girls who doesn't appear in the anime have their presences in this game like Elmenhilde, Ingvild, Roygun, Kiyome, Lint, Gabriel and female Kiba for example.

And please, add some content for Miki, Issei's mom.

Johnny 1207

Jan 16, 2021
A parody which actually follows the same plot as anime very nice not some mix universe waifu or fantasy trainer kudos to the devs efforts im looking forward for this

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
From the description I'm going to assume there's going to be plenty of femdom. In any case, is it something that can be avoided?
It depends, if it tries to be true to the novels and anime then it won't be avoidable, at least the light part of it, one of the characters is a "queen style" and she is a sadist too, but that's just her character, for the rest we have a bit of everything, including a trap character.

Kinda fun the novels and anime, albeit it's painful to watch how much the girlls throw themselves on the MC just for him to do nothing.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes