BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It depends, if it tries to be true to the novels and anime then it won't be avoidable, at least the light part of it, one of the characters is a "queen style" and she is a sadist too, but that's just her character, for the rest we have a bit of everything, including a trap character.

Kinda fun the novels and anime, albeit it's painful to watch how much the girlls throw themselves on the MC just for him to do nothing.
ok thanks for the answer.

I guess I'll find another game then.

DraculBorn69

Jul 1, 2018
Hello does anyone have a walk through. I only ask cuz apparently there's a Akeno scene but I couldn't find it. Unless I'm on the wrong version.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I find it irritating that half the time its playing like movie or a scene instead of being able to click to move the story along by yourself frame by frame. Also most of the the time clicking to progress forward does nothing unless there's text on the screen. Just an annoyance with this game so far. Also this doesn't really feel like a "parody", more like an almost 1 to 1 copy to the show.

Jan 22, 2022
Hello does anyone have a walk through. I only ask cuz apparently there's a Akeno scene but I couldn't find it. Unless I'm on the wrong version.
There's no akeno scene. After you finish the story you can interact with her and play chess, but thats it. There's also those secret image things, but those are only still images

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Any sexual stuff with him in the game?
It seems that this first release is based only in the first volume of the light novel, i didn't played it, but if this game follows the LNs, Gasper will appear only in 0.4 since his debut was in Vol 4.

For now, i don't even think that he made his debut in this game.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, looks like Naitoh finally has dropped some information about the upcoming version 0.2 of the game. I would still probably not play it until the game gets a few releases in to fully get into this. Always loved High School DxD.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes