How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi...Can't understand...My last save was in school - toilet scene...This ends after beach cafe at home...It's one day...But in changelog 11 and 12 days...Pliz help)
It's two days.. From your save you should have had a night with the girls in the sauna, end day 11 and then the end of day 12 is at the beach with Keith.

Reactions: Snowflare

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Well, I usually do a play with the choices I like, and then I do another to see everything. I was wondering if there was a "way to choose or actually fight back" all the blackmailing and such.
I was going to try and have more choices. But for my first game it just hasn't gone that way. For now the choices are just going to be at the end of most updates where the community gets to pick what happens. If/When I make a second game I would like for it to be much more open.

U

User_66221

Very good update, i can't wait to see next :)

I'll try to share somes others nice and funnies ideas :)

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
If you have played 0.4 you know that Henry has a new condition/stipulation/deal for letting Devin stay at his house.

What is that that new condition going to be?

I will post a poll in a few days on my Patreon Page. I will be open to all.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
If you have played 0.4 you know that Henry has a new condition/stipulation/deal for letting Devin stay at his house.

It’s a pity that I’m in Hospital right now and can’t see 0.4. My friend @beijing999 also left his home for a week about. But I’m back at home in 3 day’s. Talk to yout then.

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017

He is a scammer , so how about make her play a strip card games and when she lose ... there a lot of things she can do :)

Reactions: taboo22

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone share a save file after the sauna with girls and the homeless blow rape scene. My game always crash after that before saved

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone share a save file after the sauna with girls and the homeless blow rape scene. My game always crash after that before saved
Hi Mike, What happens when it crashes? Just a black screen or an error message? I will try and post a save for you, but may take me a bit.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hi Mike, What happens when it crashes? Just a black screen or an error message? I will try and post a save for you, but may take me a bit.
. I try the to send a save on some other forum and happen the same black screen or error message. If you have problems again I can ask a friend how it works

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes