How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I'm good with adding in some dream stuff. I just don't want the dreams to take over. I will try and add something to the .5 update and see how you guys like it.
Me too, but thing about 2 light one started and I promise you the post will not stop on the good side her. Like " How far Devine goes in dream 1 or 2 and I like to have this end" you also get Idea from them for real event trust me.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You are absurd or perverted or yours is small.
You do not complain about the castle where devine will suffer more. You are a BDSM representative right? Henry can do nothing with his dick until he work in the castle. So what your problem? Maybe she has a nightmare with Henry then you can complain.
It's all good, I don't think he's complaining. Ideas, suggestions, compliments and criticisms are all welcome.

U

User_66221

I like the idea of using the dream word to do things that can't really be done in real life. At first I was thinking of using dreams to make the days events more extreme. Like, Devin loses her skirt one day, that night she dreams about being naked. But the more i thought about it that seems too easy.

I do have plans for a few dreams. But they're going to be more aimed at being totally outlandish funny things. There won't be one in this next update, but you will see what I mean soon enough.
It's exactly what i thought about that.Whats happens to devins in real life, stay in real life nothing change, but whats happen in dream world stay in dream world, just to add somes fun in more.:)

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not going to try and guess at a release date yet. Made that mistake last time. I want to spend some extra time testing and cleaning up old content. So... I'm not sure. Won't be to much longer.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Not going to try and guess at a release date yet. Made that mistake last time. I want to spend some extra time testing and cleaning up old content. So... I'm not sure. Won't be to much longer.
Take time until is all in . Light and hard events. Everybody get somthing and all are happy.
"Cleaning up old content" means we better keep some saves. That someone not lose his favor.

U

User_66221

Take all time you need:)

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
You mention some time ago you show more Of Devines younger sister anna in 0.4 is tthat so?

neko

May 1, 2017
Is there a way to evade some of the bads and counter them, or we just gotta go along with all of them?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
yea i got you. i have all kinds of saves. that one's of my favorite parts xD

its on 20, just hit the locker to change and go right outside.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to evade some of the bads and counter them, or we just gotta go along with all of them?
Why would you want to skip them? I thought about it a lot and when I play a game, I typically want to see every event. Unless you're playing for a second or third time... If you just hold down space they go by fast.

neko

May 1, 2017
Why would you want to skip them? I thought about it a lot and when I play a game, I typically want to see every event. Unless you're playing for a second or third time... If you just hold down space they go by fast.
Well, I usually do a play with the choices I like, and then I do another to see everything. I was wondering if there was a "way to choose or actually fight back" all the blackmailing and such.

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Hi...Can't understand...My last save was in school - toilet scene...This ends after beach cafe at home...It's one day...But in changelog 11 and 12 days...Pliz help)

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes