How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@kingscard
Henry "old guy" still has a lot more to do. Henry has to be a bit more covert than other people because Devin could possibly find somewhere else to live. I have a fun plan for how he is going to get to the next level with Devin.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
@kingscard
Henry "old guy" still has a lot more to do. Henry has to be a bit more covert than other people because Devin could possibly find somewhere else to live. I have a fun plan for how he is going to get to the next level with Devin.
I like your focus of Henry. To have more fun with his huge dick, more is anyway not possible yet. Some nightmare can happen and will be interrupt by him when he call her everything ok or please wake up is already late.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@kingscard
You mention before that you will bring the castle again at least one time or more so far I understand you.
I try to create 2 with the ghost and one more with public humilation, wich is very tough to do, but I´ll try.
The Qeenchair will be part of it in one of them.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes the mansion will be in the game again, or I plan it to be at least. It's going to be a more hard core bondage environment I think, so it's late game.

I love all the ideas everyone has had. But there are a lot more ideas than I have time to make. So keep the ideas flowing, even if you don't see then for a bit.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Could someone please give a savegame for the end of the latest release before this one? I could go through it all again but it's quite long and if someone happens to have it it would be great

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I love games, if I have to play a female protag, is when sexual shit happens it mutual. I mean like One One1 games, here I am fighting all these monsters that can kill you, and I let some dude rape me without lifting a finger, but I can kill three orcs? I know it fantasy, its a game. The conversation should be, "God, I will play along and see if this dude can fuck me" Like why doesn't she turn around and chop this fucker's dick off afterward. Before the pitchfork and torches come out, I like games of corruption and coercion, and I like this game. Just it just doesn't make sense. If she a wallflower then cool, don't ever let her get a backbone. If she is tsundere then so be it. Strong-willed people can love submissive sex. Though the conversation should not be "OMG why is he doing this blah blah" I never understood why people don't bite a motherfuckers dick off if they knew it was over. There are times when people think that if I go along, i won't be hurt. Ahh hell, I guess it all in the eye of the beholder. Love the game keep up the fire!!

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Save anyone, please? End of last release :perservingface:

EDIT: oh wait nvm... just realized I already played it

orga

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone has save file after the cheerleading event? Mine was not working, it went blank and exit the game

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Was the game updated? Shows up in recent updates, but 0.3 was out a couple of weeks ago.

@blastwave2kI don't think the game will end with update 1.0. I do EVER MUCH want it to have an ending, but there is a still a lot left to do.
Good to hear that. :) I'd suggest not going from 0.9 to 1.0 though, unless you add a proper ending at that point. It usually signifies a complete version in software development. Just continue with 0.10, 0.11 until you feel it's time to end. And if you do minor updates, just add another point behind the current count.

Reactions: taboo22
U

User_66221

At the end, we'll be like Keey with his game "chloe operation infiltration"we'll not want it to stop, i just hope devins's revenge is again very very very far yet.

And we'll enjoy of many amazings funny and exciting humiliations scenes.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
At the end, we'll be like Keey with his game "chloe operation infiltration"we'll not want it to stop, i just hope devins's revenge is again very very very far yet.

the game just begin, there some places not open yet or explore, many empty houses and so on. @taboo22 today I see an update v0.3 here any reason for that? Will the next update 0.4 in time end of this month or move to next month ? please let us know.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017

@Hydra92 I quest you read the message from@taboo22 about the castle so like to come back to you on our chat side soon when i have some suggest to you.

U

User_66221

@Hydra92 I quest you read the message from@taboo22 about the castle so like to come back to you on our chat side soon when i have some suggest to you.
We can keep on to share our ideas but i think Taboo has already all what he need to make almost three games there:p
But okay Beijing;)

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
We can keep on to share our ideas but i think Taboo has already all what he need to make almost three games there:p
But okay Beijing;)
Certainly the old castle is not your domain, but I try to make out of 2 one public humilation, and taboo like to see this but later in this game.

U

User_66221

I've not thought about that yet, i'm still focus about events in differents classes.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
0.3 Never got posted on the latest updates page. The person who normally does that for me has been busy with personal stuff so I asked someone else to do it. Sorry about the confusion.

@yhbt That's good advice, at the current pace, the the game will need more updates than 1.0 would allow. I will have to slow down the pace.

It never hurt to share ideas. I do have a lot so far, so your idea may not make it into the game for a while or at all. But never hurts to share.

Reactions: yhbt

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
0.3 Never got posted on the latest updates page. The person who normally does that for me has been busy with personal stuff so I asked someone else to do it. Sorry about the confusion.

I don´t get it. The 0.3 for my time Beijing now yesterday is this the same as you send 2018.03.02 both still in the update list here F95

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes