How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I want to like the game but I'm not into the whole abuse thing, I just feel sorry for her... hope she can take revenge in the end and put everyone that wronged her in their place, especially Jennifer, Val, the Hobo guy and Cop guy. Add the principal to that list while you're add it.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@Skorpioss
Devin will hopefully get her revenge, but before she does. There is a lot more she will have to endure. Things will only escalate from here and the abuse will only get worse.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
@Skorpioss
Devin will hopefully get her revenge, but before she does. There is a lot more she will have to endure. Things will only escalate from here and the abuse will only get worse.
I will prepare myself but I'll carry through for her sake, but I hope she burns the whole fucking town to the ground in the end xD

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
@Skorpioss
I don´t know you check this" latest Updates" is your update v0.3 from yesterday the same as 2018.03.02?

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah same update, it never got posted on the latest updates page when it first came out.

And glad to hear you will suffer through, for Devin's sake.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I will prepare myself but I'll carry through for her sake, but I hope she burns the whole fucking town to the ground in the end XD
@taboo22 said revenge: Not a simple action as Triss from Witcher to burn all to the ground. It will more like her action in Witcher 3 what she does with the Witch-Hunter, but in public.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I want to like the game but I'm not into the whole abuse thing, I just feel sorry for her... hope she can take revenge in the end and put everyone that wronged her in their place, especially Jennifer, Val, the Hobo guy and Cop guy. Add the principal to that list while you're add it.
The principal is on my top list in firts place because this pervert bring Devine in this you say " abuse" game. Jen (I never count the rape scene WC to her) Devine want play a Hero in the wrong time. Devine will get her revenge either in Castel this get real badly or on game field with her Ceerleader clothes and all player arround, thats what I hope. Believe me, @Taboo 22 is not a child of sadness, as we say in my home, and Hen can harch somewhere she never dream before.

U

User_66221

Each one has his own fetishes and i respect that very well, everyone don't have sames tastes.

As we say tastes and colors.

Otherwise, i think Devins's humiliations could be more and more worse.This is what i said and propsed to taboo some times ago, with all thoses humiliations, devins could develop a kind of anxiety and could make nightmares.

I think it's a realistic reaction from someone who endure a lot of bad things.She could say to herself "oh no i've got to go again at school tomorrow what will happen to me yet?" something like that.

So she could make dream she coming at school naked etc......more and more worse nightmare. Soft to hard.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Each one has his own fetishes and i respect that very well, everyone don't have sames tastes.

As we say tastes and colors.

Otherwise, i think Devins's humiliations could be more and more worse.This is what i said and propsed to taboo some times ago, with all thoses humiliations, devins could develop a kind of anxiety and could make nightmares.

I think it's a realistic reaction from someone who endure a lot of bad things.She could say to herself "oh no i've got to go again at school tomorrow what will happen to me yet?" something like that.

So she could make dream she coming at school naked etc......more and more worse nightmare. Soft to hard.
Best excample for your wishes is " a new dawn"
But you do not need to convict people there, almost everyone is guilty. But Taboo needs those guilty ones foe her game.
The argument to make her appear naked no matter where you do not need those dreams. Because at the beach or in school in every room is easy to do in the ordinary. There are no culprits in dreams, but it builds by @ taboo22 and needs it. Bad dreams fit better to keep them away from the real life of Devine. Taboo loves her in the real public no matter soft or hard I think. She just ask me after one suggest from some body see this. If I put this in a dream she not will acept this and is was soft in basic.

U

User_66221

I'm agree, but in dream world could place where there'd be somes humiliations couldn't happen irl , nothing change about irl it's what i want mean.:)

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I'm agree, but in dream world could place where there'd be somes humiliations couldn't happen irl , nothing change about irl it's what i want mean.:)
I put this in this way: Start day 5 or 6. Jen rape, blackmail picture, castle all hard stuff not happen, She saw only Henry dick first time. So only soft events. Now I go your way start dreaming soft and hard. Like she start thinking in the shower about Henrys size. I dream now all what happen until day 11 except castle because she don´t now this place. Now how is quilty for refenge only some " abuse" events to her? Happen in every small Town. Some day you must make Town quilty this never work with a wet blouse lost panty drunken striptease in a pup or class even if somebody pull your bikini down on beach and you dream 3 guys rape you there. Please we need bad pervert people arround her, the only how can do this is Devinewhen she have no option to escape these moments.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I like the idea of using the dream word to do things that can't really be done in real life. At first I was thinking of using dreams to make the days events more extreme. Like, Devin loses her skirt one day, that night she dreams about being naked. But the more i thought about it that seems too easy.

I do have plans for a few dreams. But they're going to be more aimed at being totally outlandish funny things. There won't be one in this next update, but you will see what I mean soon enough.

Reactions: yhbt and User_66221

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
@taboo22 just finished the content for now :D what a ride so far. Can't wait to see what other kind of fucked up shit poor Devin gets into. Still looking forward to that revenge though.

Also, you really need some one to help you with proofreading and corrections. I could do it if you want to, just PM me :)

Reactions: taboo22

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so far i can only complain about size....Henry (*i think that is the old man's name she is staying with) it is so massive that it is glitching out things not to mention it is ridiculously large
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@Deathdawg
I agree, Henry is large.... Huge... Unrealistic in a massively absurd and ridiculous way. But, there is a reason and a plan for that. I don't want to go into to much, the game will eventually get there. But Henry has Koro, also known as genital retraction syndrome. He believes "it" is getting smaller. So, he has had multiple surgeries to make it larger. Again I don't need to get into it right now, but it will play into the story...

Reactions: Deathdawg

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I like the idea of using the dream word to do things that can't really be done in real life. At first I was thinking of using dreams to make the days events more extreme. Like, Devin loses her skirt one day, that night she dreams about being naked. But the more i thought about it that seems too easy.

I do have plans for a few dreams. But they're going to be more aimed at being totally outlandish funny things. There won't be one in this next update, but you will see what I mean soon enough.
You right with light dreams to easy: but to fullfill the wishes of @Hydra92 you can use the trick from " a new dawn".
The dreams like stories . Starting light walking naked in the school or Gym, beach or a dog rip her skirt of what ever.
but the next night there contiune, if you also start beside a light one too with Henry even a 3th one than we as the player have another game beside if you change at this dream or this contiune and get high tension where you end these dreams right.
As I said to @ hydra92, this game owes the devine ever deeper to the limits of public humiliations . Now many of them are already happening, some of them very hard. Some light ones for example Henry or those with Jen in the coffee house can in the dream also these borders go.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm good with adding in some dream stuff. I just don't want the dreams to take over. I will try and add something to the .5 update and see how you guys like it.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
so far i can only complain about size....Henry (*i think that is the old man's name she is staying with) it is so massive that it is glitching out things not to mention it is ridiculously large
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are absurd or perverted or yours is small.
You do not complain about the castle where devine will suffer more. You are a BDSM representative right? Henry can do nothing with his dick until he work in the castle. So what your problem? Maybe she has a nightmare with Henry then you can complain.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes