How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
in last update Jen said devin will get new outfit :p i had in mind sexy teacher suit not sexy schoolgirl but its ok xD now i just w8 to see how Jen will blackmail Devin to get tattoo or more piercings.

Reactions: taboo22

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Why don't I see this game in "Latest Games & Updates" section?

I accidentally checked this thread or I wouldn't have known we have an update.
The long awaited update. <3

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Why don't I see this game in "Latest Games & Updates" section?

I accidentally checked this thread or I wouldn't have known we have an update.
The long awaited update. <3
Because I haven't asked an admin to do that yet. I was trying to get a few more links added first. Feel free to ask an admin to put it on that page if you want.

Reactions: rgevake

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I thought that page update was automatic. But I'm not complaining. The habit of checking this thread has paid off for me. :D

I've just started playing this update and the first shots start out great, as expected. (y)

Reactions: taboo22

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
This game has become dismal, MC with each action it is getting worse and worse, to believe that there are not enough battered women in real life it is dismal the turn that this game takes .... unfortunately the thinking of DEV towards women .....

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
This game has become dismal, MC with each action it is getting worse and worse, to believe that there are not enough battered women in real life it is dismal the turn that this game takes .... unfortunately the thinking of DEV towards women .....
And what do you even expect? xD This is a humiliation/blackmail game with a naive and stupid unfortunate MC.

Yeah the dev might decide to make a U turn and evolve the MC into a vengeful powerful cyborg but that would be offtrack and wouldn't make sense.

This game was not highlighted on the latest update page...

Why?
I asked the same on this page and got an answer.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
And what do you even expect? xD This is a humiliation/blackmail game with a naive and stupid unfortunate MC.

Yeah the dev might decide to make a U turn and evolve the MC into a vengeful powerful cyborg but that would be offtrack and wouldn't make sense.

I asked the same on this page and got an answer.

in the presentation of the game should replace romance by torture .... it will have more meaning and do not make you want to throw up when I play it I don't play anymore!

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes