How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
That is why this game is fantastic!
Games are good when you can forget about reality...
I do not think that Devin is stupid... at least not much more of the other characters :p
(sadism is one of the things that exist specially in young guys and girls... specially in the childish age)

... and are you really sure that a girl like Devin will never exist in the real world???

I think that everything is possible :p
it is just a tale. maybe a little bit noir-tale but it is still funny and enjoyable....
For this reason I also said that I love the game

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for all the support, everyone. I'll do my best to get another update out soon. I have started working on the next bit of content, and if we all continue to be stuck inside, it may not take that long.

Another question. Do you guys like the cliff hanger ending?
I thought that would make it fun and spark people wanting more, but I can also see how it would suck if the next update takes months. Thoughts?

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Last scene was a surprise but to me it didn't feel like a cliff hanger at all.
What could go more wrong than it already is? Going to prison? Being raped by inmates? Nah
There's no cliffhanger when you have nothing to lose I guess.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Well I liked the last ending. Her situation went from bad to worse.

Either she has to go do everything the landlord tells her (hopely this includes a lot of sex) or she goes to prison for ton of rape by many inmates. So, I look forward to next version.

Last edited:

senketsu4444

Jan 30, 2020
How do you actually play the mac version of the game? Never tried an rpg maker game and it just says the game can't be opened.

Jul 4, 2017
i just hope you keep pumping out new work, but don't kill devin literally.
my 2 cents on hentai games is "IT IS FANTASY" unless the artist's goal is realism its fuckin art
art exists to express the most extremes of the artist's desires and we viewers are here to witness it whether we like it or not
so good luck!

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Raminita People loooove the Succulence signature, plz make one for Devin's Life aswell my friend, and then I have my two favorites games, I´ll be forever grateful and I promise to never ask you for anything again =D

Reactions: taboo22

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Raminita People loooove the Succulence signature, plz make one for Devin's Life aswell my friend, and then I have my two favorites games, I´ll be forever grateful and I promise to never ask you for anything again =D
Alright Alright. You can ask me, but you are forever my minion and you will worship your queen. I'll extract the game to see what we can work with.

Reactions: taboo22

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Alright Alright. You can ask me, but you are forever my minion and you will worship your queen. I'll extract the game to see what we can work with.
Ooooo... eeeee... ha! You got me in a bind there, deal, as long as you let me perv on you while you sleep... my queen=)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey Guy,

Let me know what you think about the future for Devin and Henry. What should their relationship turn into? I feel like the options are self explanatory but here is exactly what I have in mind.

Pet - Making Devin sleep outside in a dog house. Making her wear a leash and eat out of a dog doll. Oh, and of course, she would need a tail...

Child - Make her wear a pink wig with pig tails. Dress up in kids clothing. Maybe he could give her a bath or make her go play in the playground.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
The pets i know don't have much more than a tail and a leash on a collar.

Btw getting her dirty looks great so there will be more hosing her down. Maybe Herny's friends are helping him taking care of her, train her and hosing her. Also they could provide different "fluids" which aren't as cold as the one in the cellar.

Reactions: taboo22 and Htyur

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
The pets i know don't have much more than a tail and a leash on a collar.

Btw getting her dirty looks great so there will be more hosing her down. Maybe Herny's friends are helping him taking care of her, train her and hosing her. Also they could provide different "fluids" which aren't as cold as the one in the cellar.
I agree, other than tail and collar, there does not need to be much. After all she will be seen as an animal, lesser than human. Also do like the idea Henry friends could “train” and play with her. Maybe he has more homeless friends that would want to teach her manners after what she did to that poor homeless guy.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i had to vote pet. you got me with the tail. xD

childrenification fans don't have to be sad tho. i seem to remember some of that in The Lawyer. ;)

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes