How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
In town we know only 1 cloth store so we all know who will make pet cotume for Devin.

btw i think only person who can train Devin as pet is Jennifer. Ofc her classmates can help her with that and photography club would record evrything.

Reactions: gg123

Hiuuuuu

Apr 24, 2020
Game is so great the best female MC game i've ever play on andriod...but texts' background cover half of the screen..please fix it..

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
I would really love for Jennifer to completely break Devin and turn her into her bitch like she did Val and Monica. Hopefully Lora and Rose get broken in by Jennifer too. I also wanna see Cole turn into a sissy because he's such a crybaby.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Game is so great the best female MC game i've ever play on andriod...but texts' background cover half of the screen..please fix it..
I don't ever play or test the Android port. Can anyone else tell me if they have the same issue? Can you send a screen shot?

I would really love for Jennifer to completely break Devin and turn her into her bitch like she did Val and Monica. Hopefully Lora and Rose get broken in by Jennifer too. I also wanna see Cole turn into a sissy because he's such a crybaby.
I hadn't thought about Jen making Cole a sissy. That would be hard to do in Honey Select, but I do plan on having Jen abuse him more and in general having Cole be the recipient of Jen's wrath.

i do like Rose. wouldn't mind seeing more of her. =)
Alright, Sounds good.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Eventually, probably, yes. We had a vote a while back and people overwhelmingly wanted new content over the old content converted.
Thank you :)

The conversion will take place after the end of the second part, or it will take place shortly?

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
The old game is there you can play it or convert it yourself or whatever. There is no need for a conversion. So please let the artist be and let him be creative with new things and stories.

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you :)

The conversion will take place after the end of the second part, or it will take place shortly?
It won't be for a while. I was talking to someone about trying to do an automated conversion a while back. But, I'm just not good enough with Ren'Py to do that right now. I'm not going to focus on the conversion until after the game is complete.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
It won't be for a while. I was talking to someone about trying to do an automated conversion a while back. But, I'm just not good enough with Ren'Py to do that right now. I'm not going to focus on the conversion until after the game is complete.
Ok ! I played your game a long time ago , its a good game but rpgm version its too long ^^ Is the game almost over, or are you going to add a lot more content?

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Ok ! I played your game a long time ago , its a good game but rpgm version its too long ^^ Is the game almost over, or are you going to add a lot more content?
That's a million dollar question friend. I have lots of ideas and things I would like to do. But, I do also want to wrap things up before I get burnt out on this project. I really don't know how many more updates there will be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: blastwave2k

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
That's a million dollar question friend. I have lots of ideas and things I would like to do. But, I do also want to wrap things up before I get burnt out on this project. I really don't know how many more updates there will be.

:) i can only wait ^^ thank you for the answer ! :) If you are too much idea , maybe finish this one and do another game ? ^^

Reactions: taboo22

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
I agree, other than tail and collar, there does not need to be much. After all she will be seen as an animal, lesser than human. Also do like the idea Henry friends could “train” and play with her. Maybe he has more homeless friends that would want to teach her manners after what she did to that poor homeless guy.
Totally agree, collar and a tail an a buttplug are enough. I hope Hobo Bob survives and takes revenge. I'd love to see him train Devin with a choke collar around her neck and a prong collar fit tightly around her chest. Maybe she even needs an electric shock device on her clit if she is a really bad puppy. Bob should also let his homeless friends and their dogs play with her.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017

Hi.
The pet play with Henry is silly. What happened to the Dr. story line where she was injected to make bigger boobs or a cow?
Make her obscene and displayed. She should be a 'pet' that way and Jen could have more fun as well. Or go with Jen making Devin her pet. Much more exciting.
Henry doesn't really have any claim to Devin. Just a leech.
Meh, my opinion. Thanks for listening.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi.
The pet play with Henry is silly. What happened to the Dr. story line where she was injected to make bigger boobs or a cow?
Make her obscene and displayed. She should be a 'pet' that way and Jen could have more fun as well. Or go with Jen making Devin her pet. Much more exciting.
Henry doesn't really have any claim to Devin. Just a leech.
Meh, my opinion. Thanks for listening.
You have a good point, but what I'm trying to do is give each person a different fetish. Henry is to make Devin his pet. Farsin and the Dr. are trying to train and Hypnotize her. Jennifer is sadist and wants to break people. Tom at the game store wants Devin to be his girlfriend. Each person has a different thing.

It's not always extremely consistent, but it works. Some of the things to also bleed over because the different characters and when they interact. The kids in class also add a bit of variety. Oh, also, a few wouldn't mind impregnating Devin to add to the ownership or humiliation. Though I don't think Devin will ever actually be shown as pregnant, but it will get talked about and could happen.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
You have a good point, but what I'm trying to do is give each person a different fetish. Henry is to make Devin his pet. Farsin and the Dr. are trying to train and Hypnotize her. Jennifer is sadist and wants to break people. Tom at the game store wants Devin to be his girlfriend. Each person has a different thing.

It's not always extremely consistent, but it works. Some of the things to also bleed over because the different characters and when they interact. The kids in class also add a bit of variety. Oh, also, a few wouldn't mind impregnating Devin to add to the ownership or humiliation. Though I don't think Devin will ever actually be shown as pregnant, but it will get talked about and could happen.
Ah. Ok. Well that context makes sense.
Nice to see everyone gets a piece of the pie as it were.
Good luck. Keep up the nice work. Try not to get burned out. Take a breath.

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
Hang on... who's this Henry and why's he training Devin? I thought this game was a lesdom game? Surely Devin doesn't get stolen away for mf stuff? That would be heartbreaking! No game does lesdom quite like this one.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes