How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
you really should play the first part. taboo does a pretty good job of making it clear where to go and keeping the maps relatively small, so its on the lower scale of painful for rpgm. you miss a LOT if you do not play the first part. AND some of the great scenes too.
I have to agree. I have been playing it a bit and must admit its is one of the easier rpgm games so far. Especially with the directions.

bsnick

May 1, 2017
Just don't bother exploring. I don't recall there being anything worthwhile outside of the main content. No side-quests is what I mean.

I totally missed the poll. :( Oh well, I would have gone pet anyway as I have no diaper fetish whatsoever. Still, having her constantly in pigtails and school uniforms could have been fun. But this way she can be made to always wear a collar, a buttplug (which can have tails attached or detached and has a remote controlling the size of it that only he can control - for now), and bells on her nipples and clit everywhere she goes.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm not going to be able to work on Devin's life for a couple weeks. to what I have done. I wasn't able to spell check or put a good end transition in. It just sends after Farsin and Devin meet in the morning. Please don't push to have it posted on the latest update page it's not a real update, just a bit of content for those of you who follow the forum.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm not going to be able to work on Devin's life for a couple weeks. Here is a link to what I have done. I wasn't able to spell check or put a good end transition in. It just sends after Farsin and Devin meet in the morning. Please don't push to have it posted on the latest update page it's not a real update, just a bit of content for those of you who follow the forum.
But the update will resume at full throttle after the 2 weeks

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

I'm not going to be able to work on Devin's life for a couple weeks. Here is a link to what I have done. I wasn't able to spell check or put a good end transition in. It just sends after Farsin and Devin meet in the morning. Please don't push to have it posted on the latest update page it's not a real update, just a bit of content for those of you who follow the forum.
Take your time. There is no need to hurry. Just do not get burned out.

This is one of my favourite corruption games in here.

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
Damn man this game is great, i am already hyped for more and i hope henry wont stop at making her just his pet, he already used her mouth once as a toilet, would be really nice if he would continue doing so or bringing it even further. And man, take your time if you are not feeling well, people are not going to run away <3

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Damn man this game is great, i am already hyped for more and i hope henry wont stop at making her just his pet, he already used her mouth once as a toilet, would be really nice if he would continue doing so or bringing it even further. And man, take your time if you are not feeling well, people are not going to run away <3
Is the small extension worth it or should I just wait for an official update?

D

Deleted member 914647

Seems very great game! But it does not contain any anal?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Seems very great game! But it does not contain any anal?
There's at least one recent anal sex scene in the school shower - I forget whether that is part of the regular game or in the bonus content (that might not be canon.) Female character gets buttfucked by a guy while eating pussy.

There's a lot of anal play - dildos and buttplugs, including a dildo that gets stuck inside a character's butt and depending on player choices might require many unsuccessful attempts by many people to try and remove it.

D

Deleted member 914647

There's at least one recent anal sex scene in the school shower - I forget whether that is part of the regular game or in the bonus content (that might not be canon.) Female character gets buttfucked by a guy while eating pussy.

There's a lot of anal play - dildos and buttplugs, including a dildo that gets stuck inside a character's butt and depending on player choices might require many unsuccessful attempts by many people to try and remove it.
Thank you! I played a bit to see (not the bonus but the game), there are great content, but I think it is more pussy focused.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I was a little disappointed that Henry or Farsin didnt take advantage and fuck her as there were points that seemed like the prime oppurtunity i am just hoping taboo comes back and hammers out an update soon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... I will wait till the next update before i play it again, havent played it since the switch to Ren'py.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes