How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ktosja321

Jan 19, 2020
Just wondering why she is not breaking her position as last spankings were quite severe. And why her ass and thighs are neglected? Not being able to sit during lessons or later after school could be a good reason for some events :)

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
looking at the recent updates, has the dev slowly lost interest in developing this game? (honest question)
I don't know, but it feels like either that or other stuff is demanding his time.

I can't remember exactly and I'm not going to troll through the tread, but it feels like this has gone from monthly updates to one every 3 or 4 months and the updates remained the same size in terms of content etc. Not an accusation or complaint or anything, just a statement of "fact" or at least how I remember it. I could be completely wrong but I am sure the updates used to be more frequent.

Reactions: jinxpowpow69

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Back in May the Dev said he'd be AFK for at least a couple of weeks.
If you look at his activity on F95 he's been afk until a day or two ago, so I'm guessing life was more complicated than initially expected.
Looking forward to more content, but I'm still supporting and willing to wait.
2020 is beyond insane. I'm just hoping that some of my favorite devs come back before 2021.

note: I say "he" but have no information to suggest the gender or genders of the Dev.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have to agree I mean if I told anyone on this thread in 2019 that next year the world will be hit with a pandemic I struggle to believe anyone would have believed what I said but it happened. We don't know his circumstances at home so we need to wait. I say we wait on these potential scenarios until covid is less of an issue hopefully this should happen next year and then we make our judgements based on what the dev tells us and how frequently they update and how much content we get on whether the dev is less passionate or not.

Ktosja321

Jan 19, 2020
Just some ideas, maybe dev will like them :)
1. Devin should show more reaction during her spankings
2. Someone else want to spank her and send her to borrow implement from headmaster - at a price
3. Devin may have choice of other body parts to be spanked if ass is already in bad condition
4. Headmaster send her to find or prepare by herself more severe implement to be spanked with. Can be repeated if he is not satisfied with first one - after suitable punishment with it. To prepare the second one she may need a help from somebody - maybe in the farm.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i would be wholly on board with more exploration of spanking and spanking by other people. =) not quite sure how it would work out, but taboo has had some amazing and priceless scenes so i'd love to see anything more he comes up with. i'm sorry this kind of game just generally doesn't get a ton of support, but glad to see it hasn't been completely abandoned and was being worked on hopefully to eventual completion as a hobby/work of love.

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
Can you give us any teases for the content in the next update?
I think he would if he could.
I personally support the spanking ideas. Also i would like to see more severe reactions when Devins nipples or clit are involved. Should'nt those injections work like that?
Another thing i would love to see is a kickbox or mma fight between some pumped up russian exchange students (preferably both male or male and female, there isn't a big difference between male and female russian athlethes anyways) and Devin plus some looser who gets knocked out in the first second of the fight so both can focus on Devin and beat the shit out of her and do some humiliating and pervert stuff during that or after.
And if someone sold Deving those pills from the farm before the fight and told her it was some kind of doping so she could stand a chance against her opponents that would be a great extra ( could make it optional if she takes or refuses them).
Her growing tits would make perfect punchingballs for her opponents.

Last edited:

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
i found something on Pixiv that has a similar vibe to devin's innocence. maybe anyone will find it entertaining. lol. you gotto sign up pixiv 1st of course, for free

Reactions: Deniz31 and Lac

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I try to play it again but personally the inevitable scene of the beggar with the shit... really disturbed me...

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes