How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Henry should help Devin for a price. Total obedience where Henry will have her train to suck and put huge dildos into her pussy so she can accommodate him. Then he gets blowjob and sex from her

Reactions: taboo22

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I was thinking a while back about having Jen put tacks in her bra. Then maybe they go to a parts and Jen tells everyone Devin is having a bad day and needs lots of hugs.
:ROFLMAO:

aww man. see this is what i'm talking about. go with your instincts man. i think i've said this in the past, but this game has at the same time some of the best scenes and some of the most ridiculous scenes i have ever seen in a game, but to me all entertaining all the time.

reminds me a little of some of the old asstr stories i used to poke through in the old days.

Reactions: taboo22

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Great game. I'd very love to see Monica as the main character... (y)
Spinoff for the future set after this game wraps up if the ending isn't very good detailing how Monica's life goes. Or a prequel showing what happened before Devin got there.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Spinoff for the future set after this game wraps up if the ending isn't very good detailing how Monica's life goes. Or a prequel showing what happened before Devin got there.
Yeah? You guys like Monica? Alright, I'll try and add in more content with her and whenever the game wraps up I'll see if I can expand on her story.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
if there's going to be a sequel or next project, i'd like to see one based around Devin's sister coming to move in with her.
it was something talked about as a possible future thing, way back, here's kinda how i imagined it happening in my head

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anything you want really. my tastes are kinda dark, so the harder the merrier. all good as long as there's a skip option right? ;)

EDIT: edited for clarity

Last edited:

CopyCatKen

Apr 17, 2020
Devin's little sister is in coming too town oO

would like to know what Jennifer thinks of it? maybe another point to make Devin compliant.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Devin's little sister is in coming too town oO

would like to know what Jennifer thinks of it? maybe another point to make Devin compliant.
possible future thing. i had to go back and edit my post. i do not speak for taboo and cannot hold him to ideas that were just tossed around. but holy hell wouldn't it be great? xDDD

also its nice to be able to just chat in here again. i bounced out of here a while back because of someone i think i either have on ignore now or they just moved on. not sure. some will know who i'm talking about lol

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
possible future thing. i had to go back and edit my post. i do not speak for taboo and cannot hold him to ideas that were just tossed around. but holy hell wouldn't it be great? xDDD

also its nice to be able to just chat in here again. i bounced out of here a while back because of someone i think i either have on ignore now or they just moved on. not sure. some will know who i'm talking about lol
I completely agree. It's nice that that person is no longer here.

As for the little sister, I'm not sure if or when that will be a thing. I feel like adding her to the game now will make it a bit longer and I do want to start wrapping things up. We will see. It would add a fun dynamic where Devin is trying to protect her.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I completely agree. It's nice that that person is no longer here.

As for the little sister, I'm not sure if or when that will be a thing. I feel like adding her to the game now will make it a bit longer and I do want to start wrapping things up. We will see. It would add a fun dynamic where Devin is trying to protect her.
You could always make it a sequel type thing with both Devin and her sister as the protagonists. If there are multiple endings then the game will have different begginings

Reactions: Htyur and taboo22

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

So I am just wondering if you really need to play the rpg maker version or can you skip to the renpy without losing much content? Thanks

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

So I am just wondering if you really need to play the rpg maker version or can you skip to the renpy without losing much content? Thanks
you really should play the first part. taboo does a pretty good job of making it clear where to go and keeping the maps relatively small, so its on the lower scale of painful for rpgm. you miss a LOT if you do not play the first part. AND some of the great scenes too.

Reactions: CopyCatKen
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes