How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nandesta

May 29, 2019
Here is the rest of what i found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a few pictures in a folder named Devin's Special:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW... o_O(y) I miss Devin so much. Thanks for sharing. I assume these was from the first part (RPGM version) ?
I wish someone would've convert the first part to Ren'Py... :giggle:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nope, it's fan art.
I'm all for converting every RPGM to Ren'py though.
I actually haven't played the game since well before the dev stopped. My computer crashed and I had to start over, but decided I'd rather not start over in one version, then start in the new version. I was waiting till it all got finished and/or the older stuff was converted. I would probably still not even bother though, since the dev is MIA. Not een worth it, to me, unless the project gets picked back up. My opinion of course lol

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I want to say that this project is still going. I notice taboo does pop up from time to time but I fear as we haven't heard any updates in a while that this game will be abandoned

• Sad
Reactions: rgevake

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think it's worth noting that even getting the abandoned tag on the site doesn't fully mean the game can't be worked on again and have the tag removed. I wanna say I've seen that happen before.

weerchange

Dec 11, 2018
I played 7 days, I love the humiliated female main characters, but this is somehow too much.
Devin evokes too much sympathy, wanting to help her, not fuck her.
Watching how a person's life turns into hell. It's not fun.
This is not BDSM. :(

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well wel.. still have not end the first part but should be there (past the first bad ending)..
I should have a lot to say but i will not this time..
The game is pretty fun (and quite long) at begin but later on it coming to be really sadist, i not complain who like it (i will too) but i think is too much for a human being; I'm fascinating about her devotion and sweetness but i not really like how much stupid that girl can be (i mean she passed the uni graduatory with honors.. should have learn something of life, right?). Anyway i'm still here and with some effort want complete it.
About rpgm.. not really a good work but know that was his first work (maybe under ren.py have improved something), there only 4 directions, so no diagonals, you can see the red marks of the objects laying on the floor, a some scene you can pass the boundaries and later on the game starts to freezing often.
About choices, well mostly are just fake and don't change nothing in the storyline, or she will say that have no choice (or pretending to not have one) or is just a time skip, so even if you don't see a determinate scene the storyline keeps going like you have made the other one, so sometimes some text have just no sense at all.
About text, man.. there's a lot to fix, mostly of the time are just stupid typing errors but others screw the sense of the line..
Well.. if you like (a lot) sadistic game this may have the game for you but if not i think you should stay away, there's a lot of funny moment but also mind blowing so choose carefully :D

(not sure this enough for a review so for now I leave it here in the comments)

EDIT:
started the second part on ren'py but actually I'm pretty upset about not having any sountrack, background music or even fx... i mean the rpgm not had really huge collection, well a part the menu was only one for the whole game, but not having any... no animations and no free roaming, for what i understand later one you should able to navigate somehow but i'm not quite sure, also the choices spoiler you what happen next (really?...). Not really a good start, she also changed a bit the behavior from submissive to aggressive ( not that is that bad but stil..).
What i still don't know is about in the first half you had a choice that could change the plot but seem nothing happen (actually i don't end it with the other choice but was going a bit futher for understand but seem everything was the same, maybe the last scene was modified?)..

Man pls do your best!

Last edited:
Reactions: roko1410
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes