How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
He's just like George R.R. Martin going to release the next awesome book in the Thrones series next year... :D For 11 years. :D But we keep coming back.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I liked that Devin got to kill Bob the hobo in my playthrough. Too bad it ended that way. It's a good start. Much of the city deserves it.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
feel like the dev should have remade the first 15 days as a renpy game, then merged the second half of the game into that remake rather than splitting the game into 2 different programs.

Ktosja321

Jan 19, 2020
this page is my starting page when I open f95 before going to check other games, Signal468 should rather hope this game will be finished before thinking about next one :)

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm still planning to finish the game. I just don't have the ability to do so right now.
I'm looking forward to the next update, but I can totally understand that sometimes life can get in the way.

I hope everything is alright over there. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
I'm still planning to finish the game. I just don't have the ability to do so right now.
When you are able to continue the development I'll start donating in Patreon. Not much, because I'm a student, but I LOVE your games and I'd love to see what else you have to give <3

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
No as much as i love the game and the dev. The games needs abandoned tag. That was said back in January but no activity sense Sept 2020.

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Doesn't make it any less true.
Great game i can't wait for the new updates to continue.
I know that real life is in the interference of what you are doing but the question is what progress have you made can anything be expected to come out in what month?

Reactions: fiuojui
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes