How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I agree there is a lack of choices in my game. That's partially as intended and partially not. I prefer games that I don't have to click around to multiple map locations and manage money and time and relationships. Project Sage, or Naughty Lyanna are great examples of what I wish Devin's Life was more like. Both of those games have choices, but limited in the confines of the story. If I was a better game designer/programmer... My game would be better... lol.

I do disagree that there are no choices in the game. Yes, many don't have a direct impact to the story immediately, but there are triggers in the background that will effect the end of the game (in 2055 when it's done). Don't assume that just because you scroll back and the scene after the choice doesn't change much that the choice didn't matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also appreciate everyone's feedback good and bad and appreciate you guys still checking in and discussing the game.

Jan 27, 2021
I didnt want Devins Life as a sandbox game. But sometimes a little influence over her punishments and her actions would be nice. I didnt even know why she is an topgrade student, because she is dumb as a potato. Nothing in the game proofs that Devin is a smart topgrade student, everything she does is stupid. As an Example, the hot sexscene with the policeman. No one older than 11 is stupid enough to put his head in a small hole, especially when the wall is only 3m long and you could easily walk around. But a naughty kinky girl would pretend she stuck in the wall and wait for an stranger to fuck her silly. Maybe she get a task from Jennifer to get raped from a stranger ? But not Devin, she is so dumb that she´s not not even trying to find allies.

Last edited:
Reactions: taboo22

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
I don't care much about branching paths or choices. To me linear VNs are better because then I don't have to go back and check all the possible paths (which I usually do and its daunting).
Again, great taste and great game this one! Project Sage was and Naughty Lyanna is among my favorites too.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't care much about branching paths or choices. To me linear VNs are better because then I don't have to go back and check all the possible paths (which I usually do and its daunting).
Again, great taste and great game this one! Project Sage was and Naughty Lyanna is among my favorites too.
It's all preference. I like having more than one choice, cause with only one choice, it might as well just be kinetic. There's no point in only having one choice when you know exactly what it's gonna cause. I understand it can get annoying if there are tons of choices and we end up having 20 different saves cause of all the possibilities, but at least 2-3 choices is good for me. That way it actually feels like an actual game. Kinetic isn't a game. It's just clicking through pages to read a story with pictures. And if you only have one choice, that just slows down the story. That's how I view it, though.
It's been a really long time since I played this. I've been waiting to see if the dev ever shows back up again. lol
But, I remember enjoying the story. But, I was also expecting other routes to be completed. Meh. To each their own.

I agree on Project Sage, too. I shed a couple tears when it got abandoned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgevake

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope one of those endings is one where she takes revenge on every piece of shit that abused or humiliated her, and not in a rushed way where you have 3 lines of text explaining it and then the end. It's the main reason preventing me from playing the game right now. I tried it in the first few version (you can find my comment on the first pages of the thread), where I mentioned something similar, I don't mind Devin getting humiliated if she can have a satisfying payback/revenge later, like getting everyone who abused her in jail or worse.

Until then I'll just wait patiently and check the thread from time to time.

Reactions: Archast

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I hope one of those endings is one where she takes revenge on every piece of shit that abused or humiliated her, and not in a rushed way where you have 3 lines of text explaining it and then the end. It's the main reason preventing me from playing the game right now. I tried it in the first few version (you can find my comment on the first pages of the thread), where I mentioned something similar, I don't mind Devin getting humiliated if she can have a satisfying payback/revenge later, like getting everyone who abused her in jail or worse.

What I have planned is pretty... I would say equal to the torment she has endured. It will be more than three lines.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
What I have planned is pretty... I would say equal to the torment she has endured. It will be more than three lines.
Greetings Taboo, hope you are well, and very glad to hear from you again :)

If you planned more than 3 lines... :) :) :) Do you plan to have more body mod link to Devin's adventures?) for example tattoo, more piercing, maybe tanning? Like you did in the first episode with the different choices, we could make (the farm for example).

In any case, THANK you for developing such a nice game and all the best to you.

Regards,

Reactions: Armada1987

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Greetings Taboo, hope you are well, and very glad to hear from you again :)

If you planned more than 3 lines... :) :) :) Do you plan to have more body mod link to Devin's adventures?) for example tattoo, more piercing, maybe tanning? Like you did in the first episode with the different choices, we could make (the farm for example).

In any case, THANK you for developing such a nice game and all the best to you.

Regards,
Yes, on both accounts. Tattoo, more piercings I mean. Tanning, I could do but only if it was in some humiliating way where the kids put stickers on her that spell out something and then make her tan so she has a long lasting "slut" or something on her as a tan line.

Last edited:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Nice, looking forward to it, also if you have a paypal maybe link it in the OP description, I'd rather donate via Paypal than patreon.

Edit: Nvm saw that you have the website linked and paypal there :D

Edit2: But it's inactive :(

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017

Found some mistakes in the post above and corrected them: ;)

I hope one of those endings is one where every piece of shit that abused or humiliated her does it all over again, and not in a rushed way where you have 3 lines of text explaining it and then the end. It's the main reason i played the game over and over. I loved the first few versions (you can find my comments somewhere in the thread), and i hope it continues just like that or is getting even worse for Devin. I love Devin getting humiliated without her having a chance of payback/revenge later, maybe she could try but fails and all goes horribly wrong.

Until then I'll just wait patiently and check the thread from time to time.:D(y)

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Put Wooden Horse in game :devilish: and some more nipplse piercing.
I hope a new update will come soon
I hope a new update will come soon :)

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
My thoughts about humiliation path:
1. Ring piercing in nipples.
2. More piercings: clit, nose for example.
3. Lewd tattoos, but not too much.
4. More skimpy outfits (school talisman outfit was super sexy).
5. Pregnancy.
nice ideas but last update was 1.5 year ago :p

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
My thoughts about humiliation path:
1. Ring piercing in nipples.
2. More piercings: clit, nose for example.
3. Lewd tattoos, but not too much.
4. More skimpy outfits (school talisman outfit was super sexy).
5. Pregnancy.
All of those are planned except for #5. I plan to make a path where Devin could be pregnant or at least have the assumption/implication that she is. But there is no way the game will last nine months or even more than a few more weeks of in-game time so she will never look pregnant or anything like that.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Wait... I was just putting together a list of my favorite abandoned games and...
Devin's Life is no longer abandoned?!?!?!?!

Why didn't somebody tell me this?!

• Haha

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
All of those are planned except for #5. I plan to make a path where Devin could be pregnant or at least have the assumption/implication that she is. But there is no way the game will last nine months or even more than a few more weeks of in-game time so she will never look pregnant or anything like that.
Oh Man, do you want to continue the game?

Reactions: L7Bear
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes