How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Now this game really is...I don't know how to put this. I mean, basicly it's the kind of game I should really REALLY like, but, well, it just doesn't work for me like it should.

The main character, well she is dumb as a brick, but more or less the only likeable character, and that makes it hard to see her beeing the one that gets her life turned upside down to a point were all I want is a path in the game were something bad happens to Jen, preferably something that really hurts.

Other chars like Val and Monica, everything "bad" that happens here seems fine. Punish them, humiliate them (if that's even possible with Val), great stuff.

I also think the dev is trying how many nonsensical things I can shrug of. Top of her class and dumb as a brick, might be american standard, makes sense, next, renting a house that doesn't exist, and the only thing she is at the police station for are the stolen bags? No calling her bank or anything? ok, whatever. Having to do all these extra jobs on top of teaching? Well, small town logic I guess? Spanking by her boss? Uhm, normal for all teachers right? Beeing part of the cheerleaders as a teacher, well that's just normal. Getting demoted to student while another student gets to teach? What, no, end of story, if you can't think of anything else for a teacher, get a new game.

Can someone send me a PM if there will be a game option to give Jen her comeuppance, I would love to play that.

Reactions: Tiredx

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
I addressed this a long time ago. One of the first games I ever played was Valentina's Story and was very disappointed when it was abandoned. That created put all his files up for free so I grabbed the model and added it to my game when I started.
Do you have anything to say when a new update or something like that comes along???
And put a wooden horse in the game it would be nice to see Devin on it :devilish:

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Sorry no ETA. Wooden horse sounds good to me. Should that be done to her by old man Henry or the kids or?
It would be cool both because Henry has his own basement where he can do whatever he wants with Devin, and Jennifer can do something where Devin and that girl will be on wooden hors because Jen can make something up for blackmail.
I'm sorry that there aren't some teachers(hot like Devin) to help Devin, but in the end they end up like Devin and try to get out of the problem or I don't know if you're planning a happy ending for Devin at all, since he's still in big trouble.
And it's a pity that there are no more events on the farm, but I was very happy with the end you prepared for her on the farm :)
And I hope you get back to work soon because I enjoy the game.
And what is ETA???

looksty9

Feb 28, 2019
And what is ETA???
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival
But it is often used for all kinds of estimated times.

As for me, I would make various endings for the main story based on choices, with only one of them being a Happy Ending. The happy ending would be Devin getting into a romantic relationship and making friends, who then rescue her, likely with some orgy in the middle why not.

Then you would have about one bad ending for each bully + some extra bad endings like the farm.

I would also like some sort of explanation why the whole town is so fucked up, maybe only on the happy ending or an explanation than you get to build like a puzzle with each story line.

But of course whatever the case I'm sure taboo22 will give us something good, as he has done up to now. Waiting for updates.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I hope at the end of the story everyone who played with Devin will die. At least give a revenge plot to Devin
Pretty sure there was an ending to "The Lawyer" where the lawyer goes to jail for murder and her cellmate is another convicted murderer that looks an awful lot like a certain school teacher...

Reactions: fiuojui

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Pretty sure there was an ending to "The Lawyer" where the lawyer goes to jail for murder and her cellmate is another convicted murderer that looks an awful lot like a certain school teacher...
Of course there must be revenge. especially for the shit jennifer. Actually, I played this game while being carried away by emotions, so I hope that in the future the author will add a revenge route. because I'm just annoyed with this Devin character, it's too easy to be used as a toy.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
That was easily one of the worst games I've ever played. Storywise.
To anyone playing this, if you are looking for endless abused bullying of the heroine that is just victimization with nothing more to it, then this is for you. If you are looking for something with meaningful choices and any chance of the heroine fighting back or coming out on top... just move on. This is a sadism simulator, nothing more. Its one abuse after another by very unlikable people.
I get kinks, but this isn't about kinks its about just watching people be an asshole to another person... mercilessly. The kinks get lost in the welling disgust.

I'd post this in reviews, but I can't so here it is instead. Flame me if you want, I don't give a shit, I'll just ignore you.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes