How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Fairly certain this has been abandoned since it's been 2 1/2 years since the last update.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Some day...
It's pretty fucking impressive that almost 2 1/2 years later your game still has a following and people hoping it will return.
Even if it never comes back you should feel proud of what you've accomplished.

Personally, I assume that your actresses are just a bunch of primadonnas that are demanding irrationally high salaries;
that the actress who plays Jennifer has you (literally) bent over a table during negotiations;
and the actress who plays Devin is horrified at what else you have planned for her character (and what you've done to her behind the scenes... you naughty, naughty game producer. You should be ashamed of yourself... but I kinda hope you're not... yet.)

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get them to acquiesce to your requirements sooner or later.

note: This is almost certainly my favorite screenshot from the game... poor little Monica forced to watch as Jennifer's heels force Devin to suck the principal's cock... even though Devin was sucking his cock on her own, Jennifer just takes it up a notch.
Monica bottomless, watching and ignored.
Jennifer's skirt and cold expression.
Devin herself lost deep in the principal's cock, with only a shred of skin and hair on display.
Monica's inner dialogue about her concern for Devin...
Beautiful. Elegant. Evil.
1663048428960.png

Last edited:

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It's pretty fucking impressive that almost 2 1/2 years later your game still has a following and people hoping it will return.
Even if it never comes back you should feel proud of what you've accomplished.

Personally, I assume that your actresses are just a bunch of primadonnas that are demanding irrationally high salaries;
that the actress who plays Jennifer has you (literally) bent over a table during negotiations;
and the actress who plays Devin is horrified at what else you have planned for her character (and what you've done to her behind the scenes... you naughty, naughty game producer. You should be ashamed of yourself... but I kinda hope you're not... yet.)

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get them to acquiesce to your requirements sooner or later.

note: This is almost certainly my favorite screenshot from the game... poor little Monica forced to watch as Jennifer's heels force Devin to suck the principal's cock... even though Devin was sucking his cock on her own, Jennifer just takes it up a notch.
Monica bottomless, watching and ignored.
Jennifer's skirt and cold expression.
Devin herself lost deep in the principal's cock, with only a shred of skin and hair on display.
Monica's inner dialogue about her concern for Devin...
Beautiful. Elegant. Evil.
View attachment 2040907
Thank you for the kind words L7. I do hope I get to start programming again soon.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes