How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eagle4

May 20, 2020
You can always use the recall room. Access the computer in Devin's room at Henry's house.
Doesn't work for me when i am trying to see the "Cow" ending. Clicking for "yes" and nothing happens.
A bit sad. Others seem to work.

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Honestly I don't think this will ever get updated again. Even though the dev is still active in the thread it doesn't seem like he is even considering an update. For over 2 years he's been saying that he will update 'someday in the future' without giving a specific explanation other than having no time/privacy. Dont get me wrong I know life can be fucking busy but at this point it feels like he's just trying to keep up the suspense to get attention. Hopefully he will prove me wrong since this game is fantastic but I doubt it.

Reactions: Armada1987

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Honestly I don't think this will ever get updated again. Even though the dev is still active in the thread it doesn't seem like he is even considering an update. For over 2 years he's been saying that he will update 'someday in the future' without giving a specific explanation other than having no time/privacy. Dont get me wrong I know life can be fucking busy but at this point it feels like he's just trying to keep up the suspense to get attention. Hopefully he will prove me wrong since this game is fantastic but I doubt it.
Thanks for the thoughts blac. I know it's been a long time, but I'm still hoping that some day I do get to finish. I understand that at this point you may want to consider it abandoned, and that's okay. I also hope I get to prove you wrong at some point.

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the thoughts blac. I know it's been a long time, but I'm still hoping that some day I do get to finish. I understand that at this point you may want to consider it abandoned, and that's okay. I also hope I get to prove you wrong at some point.
I, too, hope for the day that you can return. This is one of the best games I have ever played, and eagerly await its conclusion.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Need some opinions, please.
Let's say theoretically the students (lead by Jen) were going to give Devin a tattoo. What would that tattoo be? Best I could come up with was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I figure the kids don't actually know how to tattoo so it should look bad/unprofessional.

Thoughts?

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Let's say theoretically the students (lead by Jen) were going to give Devin a tattoo. What would that tattoo be? Best I could come up with was
. I figure the kids don't actually know how to tattoo so it should look bad/unprofessional.

Thoughts?
slut would also be an option :devilish: ... although that reminded me of something :sneaky:

I read a story a long time ago, where a slave was tattooed with a number to strip her of all traces of humanity, and to decide what number it was they threw a dice twice (the result was 2 and 6, that is, 26),

A woman on one occasion to humiliate the slave placed a digit on each buttock (6 right 2 left) :oops:

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018

Thoughts?
numbers.. meh some1 who dosnt know devin might think its her father age xd. nah it has to be someting like that : whore, slut, cum guzzler. now it you plan to add more tatoos maybe the first 1 not so hardcore, but if not this should be somewhre vizible with skimpy clothes like on her belly. but make it cool. let the blonde pay a professinal to do it. maybe even with some tribal thing around.and ofc the princial must enforce the law. cause devin has been naughty. maybe make her dress worthy of her tatoo

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
numbers.. meh some1 who dosnt know devin might think its her father age xd. nah it has to be someting like that : whore, slut, cum guzzler. now it you plan to add more tatoos maybe the first 1 not so hardcore, but if not this should be somewhre vizible with skimpy clothes like on her belly. but make it cool. let the blonde pay a professinal to do it. maybe even with some tribal thing around.and ofc the princial must enforce the law. cause devin has been naughty. maybe make her dress worthy of her tatoo
Think you could find an example?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

Thoughts?
  • Miss Devin
  • Jen's
  • Jen's SLUT
  • This End Up
  • Insert Cocks Here
  • (variations on "Cock Whore", "CumSlut", etc.)
  • Bad Teacher
  • Naughty Teacher
  • TrampStamp
  • (Chinese for "General Tso's Chicken" 左宗棠雞 or similar item from Chinese Food Menu)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
  • Miss Devin
  • Jen's
  • Jen's SLUT
  • This End Up
  • Insert Cocks Here
  • (variations on "Cock Whore", "CumSlut", etc.)
  • Bad Teacher
  • Naughty Teacher
  • TrampStamp
  • (Chinese for "General Tso's Chicken" 左宗棠雞 or similar item from Chinese Food Menu)
"General Tso's Chicken" 左宗棠雞 - That's pretty fantastic! Not sure if I'll use that, but I like where your heads at!

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes