How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ART_obstrel

Feb 13, 2021
Need some opinions, please.
Let's say theoretically the students (lead by Jen) were going to give Devin a tattoo. What would that tattoo be? Best I could come up with was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I figure the kids don't actually know how to tattoo so it should look bad/unprofessional.

Thoughts?
-areolas in shape of red hearts
-left tit word WHORE, right SLUT in burning letters
-some pictures dedicated to most humiliating events
-table on her back with amount given BJ and fucks (constantly updating)
- lock symbolizing she cant come without permission
etc

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
Let's say theoretically the students (lead by Jen) were going to give Devin a tattoo. What would that tattoo be? Best I could come up with was
. I figure the kids don't actually know how to tattoo so it should look bad/unprofessional.

Thoughts?
Having the kids tattoo her is a great idea. It will surely get infected, become all red an swollen and very painful.
I think the best tattoos would be SS (for school slut) on her tits an WP ( for whore of the principal) on her ass.
Send her to some black ghettos after, i think Devin and her new tattoos will get the attention they deserve.
Jen could collect what's left of Devin a few days later.

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear and taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
  • Miss Devin
  • Jen's
  • Jen's SLUT
  • This End Up
  • Insert Cocks Here
  • (variations on "Cock Whore", "CumSlut", etc.)
  • Bad Teacher
  • Naughty Teacher
  • TrampStamp
  • (Chinese for "General Tso's Chicken" 左宗棠雞 or similar item from Chinese Food Menu)
Okay, I think I'm going to go with this.

I really, really liked "General Tso's Chicken". I can just see a scene like:
Cole: What the hell does 左宗棠雞 mean?
Jen: General Tso's Chicken. I was on the take-out menu over there.
Cole: What? What the hell? Why would you tattoo that on her?
Jen: Because it's stupid, overrated, and frankly kind of disgusting. Just like Devin.
Cole: Haha, yeah, okay I can see that.

lissalynx

Dec 12, 2020
Okay, I think I'm going to go with this.

I really, really liked "General Tso's Chicken". I can just see a scene like:
Cole: What the hell does 左宗棠雞 mean?
Jen: General Tso's Chicken. I was on the take-out menu over there.
Cole: What? What the hell? Why would you tattoo that on her?
Jen: Because it's stupid, overrated, and frankly kind of disgusting. Just like Devin.
Cole: Haha, yeah, okay I can see that.
Yeah, it's good, CumSlut is classic. But I think font should be thinner.
If the uneven inscription would look ugly in the scenes, the alternative option is for the students to take Devine to the tattoo studio and say that they want to get a temporary tattoo with the class number. Professional beautiful tattoo will look like Devine did it on purpose.

Also just idea for future - change nipple piercing by rings, it will look more slutty.

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, it's good, CumSlut is classic. But I think font should be thinner.
If the uneven inscription would look ugly in the scenes, the alternative option is for the students to take Devine to the tattoo studio and say that they want to get a temporary tattoo with the class number. Professional beautiful tattoo will look like Devine did it on purpose.

Also just idea for future - change nipple piercing by rings, it will look more slutty.
Absolutely the studs will become rings. There will also be some piercings added to Devin's lower half.

The tattoo, I feel that is should look bad. It's the kids that will give her the tattoo. It should be shameful and ugly.

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Absolutely the studs will become rings. There will also be some piercings added to Devin's lower half.

The tattoo, I feel that is should look bad. It's the kids that will give her the tattoo. It should be shameful and ugly.
I think a crotch tattoo would probably make a lot of sense as well, something like a short word or a womb tattoo which would be good for jen's "anatomy lessons". Also "clothing" that emphasize her tattoos and piercings would be great.
Also really nice to see that your finding the time to work on the game again. I'm hoping that means that your life is becoming less stressful.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The tattoos are good! Also changing the piercings to rings is well appreciated, gives a more slutty vibe.

Wanted to ask something - are there any plans or has there ever been the idea of body modification like Breast Implants? The scenes where she suffered growth due to the pills were pretty hot, something permanent would be really nice. (At least for me, I guess others like her as she is, which is fine, since she is a beautiful character)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
The tattoos are good! Also changing the piercings to rings is well appreciated, gives a more slutty vibe.

Wanted to ask something - are there any plans or has there ever been the idea of body modification like Breast Implants? The scenes where she suffered growth due to the pills were pretty hot, something permanent would be really nice. (At least for me, I guess others like her as she is, which is fine, since she is a beautiful character)
Good thoughts. There could be some heavy body modification in a bad ending, but it won't be a large part of the story, at least not for Devin. I could see some of that stuff happening to Monica (the student Jen is always picking on).

Also, thank you for the review. very honest and accurate. I would also give my game three stars... lol

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017

Thoughts?
There are always the classics like
  • Free Use
  • Ride on
  • Cum Slut
  • Property of : (like a stamp) and Jen's handwritten signature
  • Spank me
  • Fill me up
I also like the idea of tattooing heart areolas

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I had a bad thought.
What if Devin was given a tongue stud, but it got infected so she couldn't even talk for a few days (until the penicillin did it's thing.)
Too evil?

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I had a bad thought.
What if Devin was given a tongue stud, but it got infected so she couldn't even talk for a few days (until the penicillin did it's thing.)
Too evil?
Hi L7, That's a fantastic idea, but hard to implement with HoneySelect. I think for ease of scene creation we will have to stick with pricings outside the body.

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017

Huge painful tits after implants would be great! :)

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
Hi L7, That's a fantastic idea, but hard to implement with HoneySelect. I think for ease of scene creation we will have to stick with pricings outside the body.
Would be great if she got punished for not being able to answer questions duing her lessons.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not a fan of surgery to be honest, cosmetic or otherwise. Maybe I'd be ok with that in a bad end path, but not for the common route. Drugs are fine.
I agree. Bad path that leads to an ending perhaps. I don't want to change Devin's appearance too drastically. Tattoo's and drugs that make her more sensitive. Along with piercings and things are for sure in store for her. I'm working on having some of the body modification stuff happen to Monica as punishment for Devin misbehaving. Almost like Monica is the whipping boy, but while also still whipping Devin...

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes