How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
It is depressing to see this abandoned considering I really like the protagonist's design and look, pair along with the theme of the game, it's almost 5/5 for me.

Even so, how much playtime the game has so far?

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It is depressing to see this abandoned considering I really like the protagonist's design and look, pair along with the theme of the game, it's almost 5/5 for me.

Even so, how much playtime the game has so far?
Almost 5/5? What's missing?

• Sad
Reactions: Sayathing

blac

Jul 29, 2020
The screenshots of devin getting tattooed a few months ago really made me hope that we will get some sort of update in the near future but it seems like my hope will be let down. Really doubt that there will be an update the next few years. What a shame that such a great kinky game is not getting the support it deserves.

Last edited:

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
I have heard from one my friend that taboo is planning to release an update soon. But I don't know, whether its true or no, atleast I hope so

Reactions: taboo22

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Is there any chance you plan to do more adult novels in the future ? :) Maybe restart the patreon page and do this and other games as an full time game developer ? ;)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is there any chance you plan to do more adult novels in the future ? :) Maybe restart the patreon page and do this and other games as an full time game developer ? ;)
Hi Holy, I do have a patreon, it's just not very active. I figured it's more important to spend any free time I have on the game, not on updating patreon. It would take quite a bit for me to quite the day job and work on games full time... But that is the dream, isn't it?

I have a bunch of ideas for games I would like to make. If I got to work on things full time I would start with several short stories and see which you guys like the most, then expand on that story.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Yes that would be the dream... at least mine :D Feels like one life is not enough to get out all the ideas from ones head and put it in some form of art (literature, pictures, games etc...)

Just like many of us it would take a while if I would want to list all the things I liked in Devin's Life. But "Jen"( i hope that was her name) character got me the most. So pure evil, a bully just brutally good :) The way she tortures girls around her, and without good reason or cause she just ruins their life. I could list just about this part of the game 100 things i loved :) But to my point, I was wondering how you come with the ideas ? I started to read ( couple years ago), and I found very good literature in this genre. Not many of them, since i guess its a narrow layer who loves this cruel stories which often has a bad ( or at least no happy) ending. So for you where is it coming from ? Are you still looking for ideas? Or it's just comes from the clear blue sky and you shout out I GOT IT!!! :D :D Also since you have quite a big community here because of your games and your skills, can I / can we help with something/somehow ?

blue0028

Jul 23, 2022
Yes that would be the dream... at least mine :D Feels like one life is not enough to get out all the ideas from ones head and put it in some form of art (literature, pictures, games etc...)

Just like many of us it would take a while if I would want to list all the things I liked in Devin's Life. But "Jen"( i hope that was her name) character got me the most. So pure evil, a bully just brutally good :) The way she tortures girls around her, and without good reason or cause she just ruins their life. I could list just about this part of the game 100 things i loved :) But to my point, I was wondering how you come with the ideas ? I started to read ( couple years ago), and I found very good literature in this genre. Not many of them, since i guess its a narrow layer who loves this cruel stories which often has a bad ( or at least no happy) ending. So for you where is it coming from ? Are you still looking for ideas? Or it's just comes from the clear blue sky and you shout out I GOT IT!!! :D :D Also since you have quite a big community here because of your games and your skills, can I / can we help with something/somehow ?
Hey, I am a newbie here and I wasn't able to open the game.
Could you please help me?
Whenever I try to open the application then it just shows a complete white screen with nothing else on it.
I tried extracting it with 2 different applications but there is no change still.
I downloaded it through Mega and I have tried it on both Win7 and Win 10 and yet it shows the same error
Does this game have some sort of specifications required to run it?
If yes, then please tell me about it.
I am mad confused right now lol

Reactions: holy8675

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Whenever I try to open the application then it just shows a complete white screen with nothing else on it.
I tried extracting it with 2 different applications but there is no change still.
I downloaded it through Mega and I have tried it on both Win7 and Win 10 and yet it shows the same error
Are you playing the first half (RPG Maker) or the second half (Ren'Py)?
Do other game on that engine work?

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018

Hello my friend :)
If you only download the game and trying to open the file, the problem is you need to download the right program ( and updates) for it. Just like they mentioned, for the first part rpgm, the second part renpy. If you have both of them and for example an other rpgm or renpy game runs flawlessly than i would download the game again, because it likely got corrupted. Maybe even try a different download source. I hope this helps :)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Jennifer has turned into my favorite character as well. When/if I get to the point where I'm working on more games I'll likely include her in them. Or at least a character that imbodies her.

I have a pretty good general outline of what I want to do and where the story goes, but I go into each scene with a very open mind. Often the scene will go a different direction than I expected, and it's more that what is happening speaks to me or just forms as it's happening.

I like realistic endings. When you have someone as cruel as Jennifer controlling everything. The ending should be cruel. I do plan for Devin to have at least two endings, one good and one bad.

I'm always open to suggestions. Feel free to DM me.

Your kind words and suggestions are always a great way to help. Leaving a review is also good or if you want to support on patreon that's great also.

I'm just glad people enjoy my work.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I like realistic endings. When you have someone as cruel as Jennifer controlling everything. The ending should be cruel.
Yes!

I get so tired of stories (in AVN and otherwise) where a cruel pervert abuses a girl and she hates it but then starts to love and crave what is being done to her. Even if the abuser's intentions are still cruel, the acts no longer have the impact they did before (and a truly cruel character like Jennifer would probably lose interest if the subject is enjoying what is done to them). I want to see Devin broken down and letting Jennifer completely own and use her however she likes, but hating every second and desperately wanting it to end while knowing it won't.

Having an alternate good ending where Devin is no longer being abused is a good choice as well, for those who want that (I'm sure Devin has fans who want to see her get the upper hand).

I understand if you might want to have a third ending where Devin grows to like what Jennifer does to her and becomes her willing slave. There are people who enjoy this. But not as the canon bad ending (it should technically qualify as a good ending, because in it Devin is happy).

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes!

I get so tired of stories (in AVN and otherwise) where a cruel pervert abuses a girl and she hates it but then starts to love and crave what is being done to her. Even if the abuser's intentions are still cruel, the acts no longer have the impact they did before (and a truly cruel character like Jennifer would probably lose interest if the subject is enjoying what is done to them). I want to see Devin broken down and letting Jennifer completely own and use her however she likes, but hating every second and desperately wanting it to end while knowing it won't.

Having an alternate good ending where Devin is no longer being abused is a good choice as well, for those who want that (I'm sure Devin has fans who want to see her get the upper hand).

I understand if you might want to have a third ending where Devin grows to like what Jennifer does to her and becomes her willing slave. There are people who enjoy this. But not as the canon bad ending (it should technically qualify as a good ending, because in it Devin is happy).
Agreed. The first half of corruption games are fun, but once the person being corrupted is... corrupt... What fun is it?

I don't have plans for Devin to ever enjoy what is happening to her.

hodenjoseph

Feb 19, 2022
hey taboo, really awesome game you made. i was so sad when i reached the end that it doesn't continue and at first i thought you are not continuing it because the thread title says "abandoned" but it seems you still do develop it? atleast it reads that way. i'm a bit confused

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hey taboo, really awesome game you made. i was so sad when i reached the end that it doesn't continue and at first i thought you are not continuing it because the thread title says "abandoned" but it seems you still do develop it? atleast it reads that way. i'm a bit confused
The abandoned prefix is given by a set of rules from this website, one option to earn it is 18 month without any new game version.

Reactions: taboo22

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes, to what c3p0 said. The moderators require the tag since it's been so long without an update. I do very much plan to have more content, life just isn't allowing it right now.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes