How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I know dude. I have been hearing from fazzy that, you are quiet busy and doesn't get much time to work on games. Your game is awesome dude. It has all the contents that I like. And that is why I hope, you keep on doing some work on games, atleast little by little whenever you get time, even if it takes too much time to release. Atleast something is better than nothing. So don't give up. And good luck in your life and for your future.
Thanks Dark. I'm actually have some time this weekend to work on it and very much looking forward to doing so.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i miss this one quite a bit. had some of the most fun and interesting writing and scenes of games like this. in particular, the bullying from jennifer was just magnificent. so sad we never got to see devin's sister come "visit" / move in, lol.

this would be one i'd love to see get the renpy conversion treatment to put both parts together into one cohesive piece.

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I just found this game and I want give it a try. Should I start with the rpg maker game or is the whole content in the renpy version?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I just found this game and I want give it a try. Should I start with the rpg maker game or is the whole content in the renpy version?
I recommend starting with the RPG maker game.

The Ren'Py version does NOT include any of the earlier content. There is a "previously on" style summary if you can't stand RPG and want to jump straight into the Ren'Py content.

Reactions: Herbert2369

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
i miss this one quite a bit. had some of the most fun and interesting writing and scenes of games like this. in particular, the bullying from jennifer was just magnificent. so sad we never got to see devin's sister come "visit" / move in, lol.

this would be one i'd love to see get the renpy conversion treatment to put both parts together into one cohesive piece.
taboo22 tried doing a renpy conversion years ago, but it was overwhelming.
I asked taboo22 about it years ago and also made an attempt, but was similarly overwhelmed.
I'm sure if you want to try at least one of us still has all those files.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
taboo22 tried doing a renpy conversion years ago, but it was overwhelming.
I asked taboo22 about it years ago and also made an attempt, but was similarly overwhelmed.
I'm sure if you want to try at least one of us still has all those files.
Yeah, I'm no programmer. At best I tell bad stories with pictures. @RubenRybnick for sure start with RPG maker. The game is a little rough at the start (was my first game) but it gets better. If you get bored, there is a fully unlocked gallery room, access it with the computer in Devin's rooms.

Reactions: L7Bear

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
Solid start, good recommendation. For sure picked up some Devin's Life vibes from the train and stolen bags. I hope the Dev keeps her innocent for a while and draws out the corruption.
Hii, when whill come the update or game. I want to continue the progres with devin. Can u answare me please?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes