How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I got the recommendation of this game by another developer. I really like the story.
If you are still working on it, then first include a change of Opacity (?) of the textbox, because the best parts are covered, and it´s boring always to hit the "H". Or find a modder, who can do it for you.
And no more oversized boobs, please. :cool:

Reactions: taboo22 and fiuojui

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Making plans. I don't have much time to work on things, but when I do, I try.
I greatly appreciate everyone's patience, I know it's been an extremely long wait.
I'm so glad! God I love this game, thak you for not giving it up despite not being able to work on it for so long.

On the tattos departmant, an arrow and some tally counting marks are really humiliating options without requiring barely any space or complexity.

Reactions: taboo22

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I agree. Bad path that leads to an ending perhaps. I don't want to change Devin's appearance too drastically. Tattoo's and drugs that make her more sensitive. Along with piercings and things are for sure in store for her. I'm working on having some of the body modification stuff happen to Monica as punishment for Devin misbehaving. Almost like Monica is the whipping boy, but while also still whipping Devin...
So there is still a slow burn of activity on continuing this? That is great news! Seeing an abandoned on this really bummed me out, but I can continue to hope for more content down the line? Lovely!

Jul 2, 2017
If tattoo's are a thing you want to go with, then remember that incrementing with semi repeatable events can be a thing. You can start with "Slut" for one scene, and add "Cum" in another. You can also make more visible tattoo's as well, and all you need to do is make one scene, and use only a few variable scenes to show the new tattoo upgrade. Also, students can be surprisingly good at things. A lot of tattoo artists already have a lot of experience drawing and tattooing practice by the time they graduate, so its also possible that the piss poor tattoos could lead to them being removed and redone.

Edit: I say this like you haven't already used this before...

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
in the rpg version, the window closes immediately after the sleep walking event on like the 3rd or 4th day when henry walks in naked while devins on the couch, and i cant progress. anyway to fix this?

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Devins life is close to perfect...
I now dream of a virgin christian girl ordered by her bitter old mother to spread the word of God to his enemies together with her grandpa, a mission given to her as punishment for her young lewd body and the constant wet signs of sinfull thinking her holy old father keeps finding during his (now daily) inspection of her panties.
After a very long flight and a very intrusive cavety search conducted by a eager fat retard hairy as a monkey she's too chocked to argue when told they had to confiscate all her clothes but "lucky" for her he finds a box with some brand new "western" clothes (and a special toy) for her as compensation, too ashamed by her new clothes and newly fingered and still lubricated pussy and ass now leaking thrue her thin new panties she does'nt bother to look in the bag and hurries out from the airport where she's finaly greeted by her grandpa, a disgusting old man she only have seen some old photos of but always told she's lucky not to have as her father.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Devins life is close to perfect...
I now dream of a virgin christian girl ordered by her bitter old mother to spread the word of God to his enemies together with her grandpa, a mission given to her as punishment for her young lewd body and the constant wet signs of sinfull thinking her holy old father keeps finding during his (now daily) inspection of her panties.
After a very long flight and a very intrusive cavety search conducted by a eager fat retard hairy as a monkey she's too chocked to argue when told they had to confiscate all her clothes but "lucky" for her he finds a box with some brand new "western" clothes (and a special toy) for her as compensation, too ashamed by her new clothes and newly fingered and still lubricated pussy and ass now leaking thrue her thin new panties she does'nt bother to look in the bag and hurries out from the airport where she's finaly greeted by her grandpa, a disgusting old man she only have seen some old photos of but always told she's lucky not to have as her father.
You should make this a game!
Edit:
Actually, I want to make this a game. Maybe add a younger sister that is a total bitch but the mom thinks is a complete angel. So the sister is always doing fucked -up things then the MC get's blamed. I see a manipulative preacher in play as well.

Mom "Only the devil would make such a lude and perverted body. It's girl like you that cause good Christian boys to do evil. You're the reason your daddy left me."

Last edited:

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
It is depressing to see this abandoned considering I really like the protagonist's design and look, pair along with the theme of the game, it's almost 5/5 for me.

Even so, how much playtime the game has so far?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes