2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner1600400.png

Overview:
This is a visual novel about the protagonist and his wife, a newly married couple and the unexpected arrival of a young man into their lives.
The arrival of the young man made the protagonist realize that he had a strange fetish that he hoped his wife would indulge in.
As he began to experiment with different fantasies with his wife, he found that their interests didn't always align.
As they navigated their new dynamic, they encountered a variety of interesting characters.
The future was uncertain, but one thing was certain:
the couple were in for the ride of their lives.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: lovestorygames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature:

Password: 220220
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

rinachar-2.png kenjichar.png jackchar-2.png otherchar-1.png p1 (1).gif p1 (2).png
p1 (3).png p1 (4).png p1 (5).png p1 (6).png p1 (7).png p1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm not here to shit on NTR(i'm a calm hater, let's move on)

but the devotion in this wife is about be that willing to satisfy her husband's fetishes?XD to the point of breaking their wedding-vows?XD

i can imagine a sex scene where, she fucks a dude and she is like "but i'm doing this bc i love my husband so much! Ooooh i'm having sex with this massive chad who is insulting my husband for being a cuck, because i love my husband sooooooo much"

this is not a critique to the game itself...just making humour about how some NTR-games, have the sweetest and sometimes the most adorable names XD

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i'm not here to shit on NTR(i'm a calm hater, let's move on)

but the devotion in this wife is about be that willing to satisfy her husband's fetishes?XD to the point of breaking their wedding-vows?XD

i can imagine a sex scene where, she fucks a dude and she is like "but i'm doing this bc i love my husband so much! Ooooh i'm having sex with this massive chad who is insulting my husband for being a cuck, because i love my husband sooooooo much"

this is not a critique to the game itself...just making humour about how some NTR-games, have the sweetest and sometimes adorable names XD
It's why I play ntr games, they are hilarious.

The dialogue just amuses me. There is one game, Promise beft left Unkept and it's the funniest shit i've ever read.

I shit you not babes, I thought the thing was a parody until I read the comments and people are taking it super serious and was all "oh, it's NOT supposed to be a comedy"..... How was I supposed to know, one minute she's crying telling her husband to wait for her and she loves him and next she's dying her hair blonde, abusing her husband and bouncing on chads balls.How is that not amusing?

It's one of the reasons I mock some of the more extreme NTR haters, how do they not see how funny these stories are?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's why I play ntr games, they are hilarious.

The dialogue just amuses me. There is one game, Promise beft left Unkept and it's the funniest shit i've ever read.

I shit you not babes, I thought the thing was a parody until I read the comments and people are taking it super serious and was all "oh, it's NOT supposed to be a comedy"..... How was I supposed to know, one minute she's crying telling her husband to wait for her and she loves him and next she's dying her hair blonde, abusing her husband and bouncing on chads balls.How is that not amusing?

It's one of the reasons I mock some of the more extreme NTR haters, how do they not see how funny these stories are?
i don't find them funny because i don't like the misery...of some of the intense scene

i'm emotionally easy-to-trigger XD

if i was more detached or rational, i would probably laugh too XD

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I feel this game is:
a cuckold want his wife to fuck around alone. he's at home feeling bad about it but fap like crazy anyway.

I like it more if the MC is more the master and he makes his wife his slave
and he enjoy corruption her and also sharing her with whomever he wants. not her decision.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes