2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i'm not here to shit on NTR(i'm a calm hater, let's move on)

but the devotion in this wife is about be that willing to satisfy her husband's fetishes?XD to the point of breaking their wedding-vows?XD

i can imagine a sex scene where, she fucks a dude and she is like "but i'm doing this bc i love my husband so much! Ooooh i'm having sex with this massive chad who is insulting my husband for being a cuck, because i love my husband sooooooo much"

this is not a critique to the game itself...just making humour about how some NTR-games, have the sweetest and sometimes adorable names XD
going by the description " You've always had a strange fetish" i guess the husband is a cuckold and the game is about netorase not netorare. so if the wife is so devoted she is going to have sex with others for him.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Haven't played yet but seems promising so long as it does not go into stereotypes like size play, hardcore humiliation and being NTR-esque.

Reactions: Tiasung

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Игра пока ничем не зацепила. Но для начала и знакомства вполне неплохо. Очень хорошо сделано всё в HoneySelect 2. Насчёт текста ничего сказать не могу, переводить игру не стал, а играл так, поэтому не всё понял. Пару советов. Я не знаю каким способом записано видео, я делаю это в VideoExport, видео хорошее но выглядит немного дёргано. Не надо длинное записывать видео, просто надо не просто анимацию записать, а два - три повторения что бы было более плавно. Места файл от этого больше не займёт, а плавности добавит. В VideoExport это можно делать, так же я смотрю тут стандартная анимация, если надо будет делать более сложную, ну или простую которой нет то в студии есть способа три это сделать самому. Персонажи. Персонажи хорошие, но они сильно на стандартных по виду похожи. Сюжет будет вокруг этих персонажей строиться или будет большое количество разных? Если будет больше разных, то при создании добавить индивидуальности немного надо. Но пока всё хорошо, картинка, звук, видно что старание есть при создании игры.

The game hasn't caught on yet. But for starters and dating is quite good. Everything is done very well in HoneySelect 2. I can’t say anything about the text, I didn’t translate the game, but I played it like that, so I didn’t understand everything. A couple of tips. I don't know how the video is recorded, I do it in VideoExport, the video is good but looks a bit twitchy. You don’t need to record a long video, you just need to record not just an animation, but two or three repetitions to make it smoother. The file will no longer take up space from this, but will add smoothness. You can do this in VideoExport, I also look at the standard animation here, if you need to do a more complex one, well, or a simple one that isn’t there, then there are three ways to do it yourself in the studio. Characters. The characters are good, but they look a lot like the standard ones. Will the plot be built around these characters or will there be a large number of different ones? If there are more different ones, then when creating, you need to add a little personality. But so far everything is fine, the picture, the sound, it is clear that there is effort in creating the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
Doki me, man! A remake of a game not even finished yet. Cool. Only on a pirate site. No lawyers. Imitation is the sincerest form form of flattery... (inhale. Did I get that right?) Food fight! ...Eh, wrong movie... Originality! humm. na. Lets just watch and see who wins.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
looks at the title and looks at the tags hmmm interesting shouldnt it be devoted husband IF male mc?
Nope, the story is about what the wife does to keep her husband happy not the husband keeping the wife happy.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yet another copy of Indecent Wife Hana. Nothing original, same stuff almost exactly. Just done in HoneySelect instead. At least do something different instead of copying someone else's work.

Renders/Animations aren't even that great, especially the animations as they are in first person perspective. The field of view is so stretched out and the camera is jerking everywhere. More nauseating than arousing.

It's a quick tiny demo that last about 5 minutes. Yet again. No choices either, so kinetic as well.

Either way, not for me. Small teaser, renders/animations not really good, and it's just a straight up copy of Indecent Wife Hana. Nothing original. Make something of your own instead of taking someone else's work.

Reactions: lorduk
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes