• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
for me this game doesn't look like an NTR (which means netorare) game at all
It seems to be a netorase (cuckold) game (which are 2 complete different things though - maybe the tags should be have to be adjusted).

Each way: both nothing for me - wish the dev best luck and all the best nevertheless

Reactions: Yotsuyu

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It looks like swinging would be the more appropriate tag here.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
[lot of text]
So it's not really the story you find funny, but the kink itself. You don't "get it" simply because you don't have that kink.
The same way some find femdom funny, or any weird kink funny. You probably like a lot of things too, that some people would find hilarious.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
wow, it's very similar to the game I've been dreaming about :) The game I want to make is an 18-year-old young girl whose mother has died and whose father has no financial power, starts university. She needs a job and is hired as a secretary at an advertising agency, where she meets the MC.
MC is a person who likes to spy on people, so he has installed hidden cameras in every corner of his house to spy on his guests.
When he hears about the young girl's accommodation problem, he offers her to stay at her house for a low fee. The young girl is forced to accept because she has no other choice.
The MC secretly watches the girl, and in time, a closeness begins between them. Just as it will turn into a romantic relationship, news comes that the girl's father has died. the girl gets very sad, cries etc. The MC consoles her, they go to her city for the funeral and BAM! The girl's 5 years younger brother cries and hugs his older sister.
The boy has nowhere to go and now the room will begin to live with you. The poor suffering brothers will share a room or even a bed.
Over time, the boy begins to take an interest in his sister's body. secretly looks at it, looking for its opening. Even if the girl doesn't notice it, you (MC) notice it while watching from the cameras.
- If the MC wants, he will slowly corrupt this innocent girl and keep it to himself and not share it with anyone.
- or leads sister and brother towards an interesting relationship.

I loved this game, I became its patreon, but due to the rules of patreon, if the following size difference decreases, I will stop being a patreon. Therefore, I think it is better for such games to get support from subscribestar.

1664224095282.png

Last edited:

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
ugh... Another game like this. There have been so many games like this lately. They focus on the Netorare side of NTR instead of the Netori. I'm a greedy alpha type of bastard. I would rather bang the wife in front of the husband and humiliate him. I would rather impregnate her in front of him and make him raise my child and watch the tears flow every time the child called him daddy. I would make the wife mine completely, visit, have the child call me uncle, and bang the wife as loud as I could while he takes care of the kid in the living room. Where is the game that focuses on the bull instead of the cuck. There are some games that can kind of get close, but end up disappointing. Sometimes I wish I had a visual novel dev team that could create the stories in my head. Guess I will just click around here only being somewhat satisfied, lol.

Dec 23, 2019
Inspiration is a thing N_taii took his inspiration and made something completely new with it, but these are just too on the nose. C'mon, shake up the formula a little and give it your own flavor; Graphical changes don't count. But hey, if a cash grab works and people flock to it, then churn these things out till your pockets are bursting.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
ugh... Another game like this. There have been so many games like this lately. They focus on the Netorare side of NTR instead of the Netori. I'm a greedy alpha type of bastard. I would rather bang the wife in front of the husband and humiliate him. I would rather impregnate her in front of him and make him raise my child and watch the tears flow every time the child called him daddy. I would make the wife mine completely, visit, have the child call me uncle, and bang the wife as loud as I could while he takes care of the kid in the living room. Where is the game that focuses on the bull instead of the cuck. There are some games that can kind of get close, but end up disappointing. Sometimes I wish I had a visual novel dev team that could create the stories in my head. Guess I will just click around here only being somewhat satisfied, lol.
what is it to us? If you don't like it, don't play!

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
You kinda described my dream game. The only game I know that you can humiliate someone is "Away From Home" but that is it! I don't like games where you bang the wife and the husband doesn't know or worse, he enjoys it. I want to humiliate the cucks :devilish:

:edit:
I also don't mind playing the cuck being humiliated lol, I just like SPH in general and don't really care if it's the cuck or bull perspective, it's just a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I won't give a bad review because I get it's just not my fetish but... how are there men into straight shota, especially netorase? I just don't get it, oh I want to get cucked BUT I want the bull to be a totally nonthreatening, effeminate "young" boy with a babydick who is no threat to my masculinity and is incapable of satisfying my wife.

Like you guys want a wife who preys on young boys out of some sordid, insidious form of "charity" where she's actually robbing them of anything even close to a pure first time. But the tone is somehow lighthearted as if this is all just some fun way to "spice things up" for the couple and the kid is having a great time :HideThePain:

Last edited:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I won't give a bad review because I get it's just not my fetish but... how are there men into straight shota, especially netorase? I just don't get it, oh I want to get cucked BUT I want the bull to be a totally nonthreatening, effeminate "young" boy with a babydick who is no threat to my masculinity and is incapable of satisfying my wife.

Like you guys want a wife who preys on young boys as out of some sordid, insidious form of "charity" where she's actually robbing them of anything even close to a pure first time. But the tone is somehow lighthearted as if this is all just some fun way to "spice things up" for the couple and the kid is having a great time :HideThePain:
Yeah, I like ntr but shota ntr esp when the kid has a tiny pencil penis makes no sense since if the husband or bf can't stify her, what can a tiny kid do, i guess there are some ways if if you're creative, but honestly having a adult or ugly old man is way more believable than a kid. My guess is they self insert as the little kid stealing a grown women from a male working man even though they're so small/kid; thus making them superior than a "adult" whereas they're just a small kid that's living with their parents. Sort of like, hey, i'm a kid that lives with my parents and I just "stole" your women from under you, which makes you less than me, guess?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes