2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You seem confused, what I'm referring to has nothing to do with trauma or whatever issues you're trying to project onto me. I'm just expressing a preference, one that is catered to in most netorase. There's a reason netorase games almost never have your woman finding a woman or weak harmless beta "young" man to be with rather than another man.

Netorase is a pretty weird thing to mix with some fetishes like lesbianism or shota because the fundamental premise is pretty boring it's almost always "A man is excited by the idea of his wife being with another person." Which then is spiced up with that other person usually being a dude or series of dudes who are way better at sex than the main guy and now he's afraid she will change or he will totally lose her. I just can't see the appeal when you have it "spiced up" with it turning out the wife likes... "young" men and wants to dominate them.
Aren't most fetishes seen as weird to the person who isn't into it?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yet again, a bunch of people complaining and trying to alpha-meme on a game clearly marked as NTR, with a suggestive description and posted by Saikey. Yes, I will pretend haters don't do this on purpose.

As others have said before, it seems like a copy of Indecent Wife Hana, while there is a good effort in Hanna's art, story and dialogue this just feels like a cash-grab: the game is way too short at the moment, the animations feel kind of weird at least for me, there is no portrait of Kenji or Rina when they are speaking and the story moves too fast without giving time for the player to digest everything that is happening. I would say the build here is more of a rushed proof-of-concept kind of thing than an actual release. So far the worst thing is the pacing though, for this kind of game going slow without being too slow is absolutely necessary.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The
Yet again, a bunch of people complaining and trying to alpha-meme on a game clearly marked as NTR, with a suggestive description and posted by Saikey. Yes, I will pretend haters don't do this on purpose.

As others have said before, it seems like a copy of Indecent Wife Hana, while there is a good effort in Hanna's art, story and dialogue this just feels like a cash-grab: the game is way too short at the moment, the animations feel kind of weird at least for me, there is no portrait of Kenji or Rina when they are speaking and the story moves too fast without giving time for the player to digest everything that is happening. I would say the build here is more of a rushed proof-of-concept kind of thing than an actual release. So far the worst thing is the pacing though, for this kind of game going slow without being too slow is absolutely necessary.
Hell, I`ll play as an Alien if the Game is Good:cool:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

The wife spread it already for kenji?

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Aren't most fetishes seen as weird to the person who isn't into it?
Okay weird wasn't the right way to summarize what I'm trying to say. Netorase is usually the "pure" kind of cheating, nobody is necessarily getting hurt or deceived in any way, everyone consents ahead of time and is often just having fun. A boundary might get broken and the woman might even end up "stolen" but that's not necessarily the case.

But throw in shota and suddenly the wife is basically a predator, pretty seriously undermines the point of netorase. And yet it's framed as the wife doing the kid a big favor as if it's the perfect way to make the husband jealous because the kid is inferior in every way and not actually a real threat to him at all but the husband is just very possessive and jealous which makes him horny instead of angry or unsettled his wife is basically preying on a teen??

Why is this written from the husbands pov? It seems like a weird fantasy targeting female shotacons, but whatever I guess.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay weird wasn't the right way to summarize what I'm trying to say. Netorase is usually the "pure" kind of cheating, nobody is necessarily getting hurt or deceived in any way, everyone consents ahead of time and is often just having fun. A boundary might get broken and the woman might even end up "stolen" but that's not necessarily the case.

But throw in shota and suddenly the wife is basically a predator, pretty seriously undermines the point of netorase. And yet it's framed as the wife doing the kid a big favor as if it's the perfect way to make the husband jealous because the kid is inferior in every way and not actually a real threat to him at all but the husband is just very possessive and jealous which makes him horny instead of angry or unsettled his wife is basically preying on a teen??

Why is this written from the husbands pov? It seems like a weird fantasy targeting female shotacons, but whatever I guess.
It's a fantasy game - not reality, so when you say predator, someone else might call it mentoring. An experienced milf 'teaching' her young student is a very common theme. As for the player, he can buy into the fact that it is just sex and it is very unlikely she will give up the relationship for some teen. If he is some alpha male, then it is quite likely she dumps the MC in the end.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and 9103

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, I avoid those games, but I'm pretty sure the pov is almost always from the "student"'s perspective. Having the husband as a third party here and also the pov character is really just :WaitWhat:
It's standard wife-sharing, only the other guy is an inexperienced teenager.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
He literally copied the plot for Indecent Wife Hana and just made it renpy and 3d. Whoever made shit game is pathetic. At least come up with your own original plot even if that game inspired you. But you literally copied the exact plot.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
He literally copied the plot for Indecent Wife Hana and just made it renpy and 3d. Whoever made shit game is pathetic. At least come up with your own original plot even if that game inspired you. But you literally copied the exact plot.
And what kind of original plot that we can still claim nowadays, with this kind of plot... lol
You can't claim this idea whose idea first in nowadays, because we don't know if some idea already used or not. Even indecent wife Hana was (I don't want to say copying)... It was inspired by many netorase story out there... So why not, the problem is how this dev to bring and developing the story more interesting than other that already exist and make it different/interesting even using same inspiration...

Gato

May 30, 2017
Totally not based off of maRINA'S cuckolding report

You could have at least changed Kenji's name FFS

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
It isn't even NTR (netorare) - it's cuckolding (netorase)
I really wonder when people learn the difference between netorare (NTR) - netorase (cuckolding) and netori (kind of reverse-ntr, where YOU take OTHERS love interests away from them - so your ntr (netorare) is their netori and vice versa).
People taking NTR as general abriviation for all neto-stuff are just dumb and ignorant to learn the truth rather than taking few minutes and try to learn the real definitions, meanings and what the abriviations are for (sorry - but truth has to be told).

Funny fact:
Most NTR haters will fuck a married women to get her for their harem - right?
But exactly this is NETORI. So if you gonna take all neto-stuff as "NTR" (which is wrong - gladly), then nearly every harem game where you fuck related people would need NTR tag because of netori.
Hopefully people start to think about that, and rethink their view what NTR actually means - as this is ONLY netorare.
They won't rethink, because they are hypocrites. They all complain that cheating is wrong, until they are the ones that get to make the woman cheat with them. The self-inserts even think the moms fucking the dads in incest games is NTR..

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Totally not based off of maRINA'S cuckolding report

You could have at least changed Kenji's name FFS
A great game: but the concept doesn't originate from it. The setting is just a cliche in Netorare/Netorase hentai.

Though the names are very close, you are right :ROFLMAO:

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes