2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I find it disturbing to see the MC's face next to the text box when his wife is talking to him :unsure:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
It's why I play ntr games, they are hilarious.

The dialogue just amuses me. There is one game, Promise beft left Unkept and it's the funniest shit i've ever read.

I shit you not babes, I thought the thing was a parody until I read the comments and people are taking it super serious and was all "oh, it's NOT supposed to be a comedy"..... How was I supposed to know, one minute she's crying telling her husband to wait for her and she loves him and next she's dying her hair blonde, abusing her husband and bouncing on chads balls.How is that not amusing?

It's one of the reasons I mock some of the more extreme NTR haters, how do they not see how funny these stories are?
You just had to rain on the NTR-lovers' parade, didn't you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 31, 2020
I feel this game is:
a cuckold want his wife to fuck around alone. he's at home feeling bad about it but fap like crazy anyway.

I like it more if the MC is more the master and he makes his wife his slave
and he enjoy corruption her and also sharing her with whomever he wants. not her decision.
Spoken like a true c*ckmaster.. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: whoabacha

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres no cuck here. its about corruption the wife. who gives a crap about the dude.
not everybody is playing games impersonating the MC.
but I like the setting where the wife is to be corrupted instead of her doing whatever she wants and humiliates the husband.
same as playing a FMC that is a slut. no fun.

Reactions: genteis and dest99

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Totally not based off of maRINA'S cuckolding report

You could have at least changed Kenji's name FFS
I think this game (Devoted Wife) is more similar to "Indecent Wife Hana" by FallenEros. It's a masterpiece. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: heimdal74
Dec 21, 2018
i'm not here to shit on NTR(i'm a calm hater, let's move on)

but the devotion in this wife is about be that willing to satisfy her husband's fetishes?XD to the point of breaking their wedding-vows?XD

i can imagine a sex scene where, she fucks a dude and she is like "but i'm doing this bc i love my husband so much! Ooooh i'm having sex with this massive chad who is insulting my husband for being a cuck, because i love my husband sooooooo much"

this is not a critique to the game itself...just making humour about how some NTR-games, have the sweetest and sometimes adorable names XD
The story is really just lubrication for the actual event. We know the story is silly and illogical, but clearly, people love the idea of a cheating wife, especially one who tries to justify that cheating.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Is up on Patreon. Maybe it has more content.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
theres no cuck here. its about corruption the wife. who gives a crap about the dude.
not everybody is playing games impersonating the MC.
Perfectly said. It's such irony that the anti-NTR people mockingly keep saying how NTR likers are losers and cucks and what not, while they self-insert themselves as MC into every game as if they are the ones suddenly successful at getting all the women....like....yikes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Assuming the synopsis is accurate, shouldn't this be tagged "sharing" rather than "ntr"? (At least by the official tag definitions used here - no need to rehash the whole "WELL ACKSHULLY the abbreviation 'NTR' is used in Japan to encompass netori and netorase too" discussion.)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
My eyes have been opened.. and I shall venture forth.. and seek NTR Entertainment.

What post opened my eyes? Glad you asked.. :)

It's why I play ntr games, they are hilarious.

The dialogue just amuses me. There is one game, Promise beft left Unkept and it's the funniest shit i've ever read.

I shit you not babes, I thought the thing was a parody until I read the comments and people are taking it super serious and was all "oh, it's NOT supposed to be a comedy"..... How was I supposed to know, one minute she's crying telling her husband to wait for her and she loves him and next she's dying her hair blonde, abusing her husband and bouncing on chads balls.How is that not amusing?

It's one of the reasons I mock some of the more extreme NTR haters, how do they not see how funny these stories are?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
games interesting and all but the supposed college kid is way too small. He's obviously 12. What rule is that 7 or 8 or something the Loli/child rule.
He's too young that's for sure.
IF he's supposed to be colleges age that's 18+ at least make him look like a young adult.
and yeah censorship sucks. just let people know at the end of the update that next version comes out early or is already out on patreon.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
games interesting and all but the supposed college kid is way too small. He's obviously 12. What rule is that 7 or 8 or something the Loli/child rule.
Yeah but universal internet law: if the creator says that the character is 18/21 then everything is fine XXD
(i hate this "law" but that's how it works with anime/mangas and other creative stuff)

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes