2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, I like ntr but shota ntr esp when the kid has a tiny pencil penis makes no sense since if the husband or bf can't stify her, what can a tiny kid do, i guess there are some ways if if you're creative, but honestly having a adult or ugly old man is way more believable than a kid. My guess is they self insert as the little kid stealing a grown women from a male working man even though they're so small/kid; thus making them superior than a "adult" whereas they're just a small kid that's living with their parents. Sort of like, hey, i'm a kid that lives with my parents and I just "stole" your women from under you, which makes you less than me, guess?
Well ntrman did the "stealing" thing I think though the kid usually had a monster cock and endless stamina, whereas in indecent wife Hana and this (I assume, I could be jumping to conclusions I guess?) it's like the kid is total beta with a 4 incher and he's somehow able to satisfy the wife because she's into dominating "young men" :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: lorduk and Fiz1247

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
First 2 comments are clowns. Just had to let everyone know. That is all. Have a nice day.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
wow, it's very similar to the game I've been dreaming about :) The game I want to make is an 18-year-old young girl whose mother has died and whose father has no financial power, starts university. She needs a job and is hired as a secretary at an advertising agency, where she meets the MC.
Это не сложно. Видно что идея продумана, так что теперь только начать, а там как пойдёт. HoneySelect 2 вполне прост для визуальной части. Тем более можно можно даже минимум визуальной части и сосредоточиться на рассказе. Как пример будет ссылка ниже, сделал историю почти полностью в текстовом формате. Так что если будет желание начать делать игру то могу подсказать код для создания если будет надо.

This is not difficult. It can be seen that the idea is thought out, so now just start, and then how it goes. HoneySelect 2 is quite simple for the visual part. Moreover, you can even have a minimum of the visual part and focus on the story. As an example will be the link below, made the story almost entirely in text format. So if there is a desire to start making a game, then I can suggest a code for creating it if necessary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I won't give a bad review because I get it's just not my fetish but... how are there men into straight shota, especially netorase? I just don't get it, oh I want to get cucked BUT I want the bull to be a totally nonthreatening, effeminate "young" boy with a babydick who is no threat to my masculinity and is incapable of satisfying my wife.

Like you guys want a wife who preys on young boys as out of some sordid, insidious form of "charity" where she's actually robbing them of anything even close to a pure first time. But the tone is somehow lighthearted as if this is all just some fun way to "spice things up" for the couple and the kid is having a great time :HideThePain:
I play the game as if I am reading a book or watching a movie. I never 'become' the MC. If the MC gets cheated on, I may empathize with the fictional character, but I never think that I am the one being cheated on. Honestly, I assume a player would have to have went through some major personal trauma to get that invested / emotional over a make-believe character. But that's just me. :)

Jul 21, 2021
Yeah, I like ntr but shota ntr esp when the kid has a tiny pencil penis makes no sense since if the husband or bf can't stify her, what can a tiny kid do, i guess there are some ways if if you're creative, but honestly having a adult or ugly old man is way more believable than a kid. My guess is they self insert as the little kid stealing a grown women from a male working man even though they're so small/kid; thus making them superior than a "adult" whereas they're just a small kid that's living with their parents. Sort of like, hey, i'm a kid that lives with my parents and I just "stole" your women from under you, which makes you less than me, guess?
While i dont like shota stuff either but love NTR i will say there is a fanbase for this type of stuff. Plenty of big artists done this type before so its not surprising seeing this show up. From the looks of it there might come a second guy "the boss" or im understanding completely wrong. The shota fanbase is huge but since there some rules here on this site you can sometimes forget it.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: LoveStory
Hey DV you need to add the right images for each character when speaking.
Look at this photo and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
The picture of Mc is there all the time when he or his wife are talking.
Usually when there is this type of photo appearing below the name of each character, it is necessary to have the right photo for each character at the time of the speeches.
In this photo here the wife is talking and the photo should be hers below the name and not Mc.
screenshot0001.png

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I play the game as if I am reading a book or watching a movie. I never 'become' the MC. If the MC gets cheated on, I may empathize with the fictional character, but I never think that I am the one being cheated on. Honestly, I assume a player would have to have went through some major personal trauma to get that invested / emotional over a make-believe character. But that's just me. :)
You seem confused, what I'm referring to has nothing to do with trauma or whatever issues you're trying to project onto me. I'm just expressing a preference, one that is catered to in most netorase. There's a reason netorase games almost never have your woman finding a woman or weak harmless beta "young" man to be with rather than another man.

Netorase is a pretty weird thing to mix with some fetishes like lesbianism or shota because the fundamental premise is pretty boring it's almost always "A man is excited by the idea of his wife being with another person." Which then is spiced up with that other person usually being a dude or series of dudes who are way better at sex than the main guy and now he's afraid she will change or he will totally lose her. I just can't see the appeal when you have it "spiced up" with it turning out the wife likes... "young" men and wants to dominate them.

• Angry
Reactions: Tiasung and Fiz1247

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it does, for sure if the MC starts to fail with the wife, maybe something ahead takes other paths in relation to the NTR.:WeSmart:
The NTR here is netorase.

She's doing it to satisfy her husbands kink. Bascially she has permission to cheat.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't know why people hate NTR games so much, they are the funniest shit to read!
It isn't even NTR (netorare) - it's cuckolding (netorase)
I really wonder when people learn the difference between netorare (NTR) - netorase (cuckolding) and netori (kind of reverse-ntr, where YOU take OTHERS love interests away from them - so your ntr (netorare) is their netori and vice versa).
People taking NTR as general abriviation for all neto-stuff are just dumb and ignorant to learn the truth rather than taking few minutes and try to learn the real definitions, meanings and what the abriviations are for (sorry - but truth has to be told).

Funny fact:
Most NTR haters will fuck a married women to get her for their harem - right?
But exactly this is NETORI. So if you gonna take all neto-stuff as "NTR" (which is wrong - gladly), then nearly every harem game where you fuck related people would need NTR tag because of netori.
Hopefully people start to think about that, and rethink their view what NTR actually means - as this is ONLY netorare.

Last edited:

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
It's why I play ntr games, they are hilarious.

The dialogue just amuses me. There is one game, Promise beft left Unkept and it's the funniest shit i've ever read.

I shit you not babes, I thought the thing was a parody until I read the comments and people are taking it super serious and was all "oh, it's NOT supposed to be a comedy"..... How was I supposed to know, one minute she's crying telling her husband to wait for her and she loves him and next she's dying her hair blonde, abusing her husband and bouncing on chads balls.How is that not amusing?

It's one of the reasons I mock some of the more extreme NTR haters, how do they not see how funny these stories are?
ah yes, a comrade that love ntrs because their funny dialogues, i thought i was alone in this

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The NTR here is netorase.
So the apple here is a peach?
NTR can't be netorase, as ntr is ONLY netorare.
As i posted above, you would also have to call netori as ntr, which would make the tag obsolete because 90% of all games over here have actually netori inside.

But you are right as far as there is no NTR (netorare), but netrorase in this game.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes