2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymus91

Mar 5, 2023
Is there new content in this update or is it just fixes and refreshes? I rather not download if there's no new content.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I made a couple quick changes to the gallery code and we don't even need the password now. Just drag and drop where the game executable is and then at the main menu click the unlock gallery.

I did this with the 0.29 version don't know if it will work on the .3 version since I don't have it and don't know if something was changed.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
I made a couple quick changes to the gallery code and we don't even need the password now. Just drag and drop where the game executable is and then at the main menu click the unlock gallery.

I did this with the 0.29 version don't know if it will work on the .3 version since I don't have it and don't know if something was changed.
Already deleted man but thx anyway :)

Reactions: frozenfeet

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Canned fish must contain fish; if they contain more water than fish, the manufacturers are accused of fraud. a visual novel must, by definition, contain visual content, already at the beginning, after the hero voiced his fetish, I suddenly immediately found myself in a black screen and text, and I would call this the chapter of a visual novel that does not have a graphic display. The developer decided to save money and instead of a movie with subtitles, it simply shows a black screen and subtitles. In short, I completely ruined my mood and just looked at the unlocked gallery with a new password and made sure that there was nothing new, and the old one was gradually falling off, this is called decline and regression.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The dev copies Indecent Wife Hana, you have to crack the game to even see the updates. He patron locks everything way before even the public release is.

Reactions: arimfan

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The female looks so unappealing, no tits, no ass, bland skin tone, bland face. This is ofcourse my opinion but yeesh.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
not much of a game where I was just curious what was going to happen because the other things are completely worthless and the progress is also quite weak
and now you can't play and there's a red pass across the screen... really??? I'm blacklisting the devs, they have to figure out why they didn't support him and not how to blackmail them....

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Game used to be so much better and had alot more to it, but the dev keeps going backwards. The only noticeable thing is her hair and more removed content (that will return, HA).

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes