2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
But that is for
But that's for patreons only.
On the main page of the game, in the menu at the bottom of the screen, there is an item - Update.
When you have the correct code, you can update the game by entering the code and starting the processing. You will see the word processing on the screen, you need to click on it.
Patrons on Patreon receive a new password, but thank them for sharing it with us here on this forum absolutely for free.

xninjas

Dec 6, 2021
On the main page of the game, in the menu at the bottom of the screen, there is an item - Update.
When you have the correct code, you can update the game by entering the code and starting the processing. You will see the word processing on the screen, you need to click on it.
Patrons on Patreon receive a new password, but thank them for sharing it with us here on this forum absolutely for free.
Sad updater was not supported for android or joiplay

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys is the game constantly stopping on your end? I downloaded a compressed version and the game keeps stopping. I have to keep restarting the game. I save a lot so there isn't a lot of backing up, but, it is inconvient. I'm going to try the full version to see if it is any different.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Don't know. Like the idea of it. The sneaking and the wife doing stuff without telling the husband. Find it hot but yeah sad we don't have any scenes with them. Don't get the whole blurred image thing.

The art is iffy and I will hate it if the boss get involved... Hopefully not because it would ruine it for me but we will see.

Reactions: verdun01 and nozu

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Don't know. Like the idea of it. The sneaking and the wife doing stuff without telling the husband. Find it hot but yeah sad we don't have any scenes with them. Don't get the whole blurred image thing.

The art is iffy and I will hate it if the boss get involved... Hopefully not because it would ruine it for me but we will see.
The blurred image was his imagination, wasn't it, only available for supporters, which is a horrible thing to do for a game, as those scenes are pretty good, so far the non supporters only get text to read and the occasional scene with hisban fucking wife, this needs to change.

It's also weird that even when she knows he gets turned on by it, she barely tells him anything, just that she did it, no retelling at all, just stating a fact, so he doesn't get anything out of sharing her at all.

Karsars

Oct 31, 2020
IDC about any kind of NTR, but what I don't like is that the creator make that cheating so obvious and there person who is being cheated still can not realize it

Reactions: alyssssssssss
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes