2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Here is his explanation, and some changelog:

v0.29 - 4 February 2024

Hey everyone,
This is our second update in a month span,
Now, I've been taking notes on your suggestions
I won't call this a major update, nope, it's more like a "major refresh" with new contents.
I gave the scenes some makeover and and even rewrote the scripts.
Don't worry about the missing scenes,
Those scenes are just taking a little break for a makeover, and they'll be back better than ever.

I think this update is best enjoyed from the beginning. Try it out

New Content

• Major refresh
  • 38+ renders and 31+ animations added
Thank you for being the awesome supporters you are.

Stay tuned for the next update!
The wait for v0.3.0 will be worth it
This update, like the other recent ones, is unfortunately disappointing. Thanks, Napalm12, for sharing the developer's post, it's a little encouraging that he's talking about his plans to bring back the content he previously deleted to the game. I'm not sure that he will be able to present it well, because for this it is necessary to rewrite the dialogues and the text of the game again. I don't understand why he is following this difficult path.

voreto

Apr 14, 2020
V0.3.. there is nothing left here... Game is now very short, if you read everything its about 30minutes.. beach scenes are gone, gym scenes gone, party with boss gone, sex in the corridor gone, whatching tv and falling asleep are gone.. even from last update, the scene where wife tells how she had fallen on Kenji and rubed her ass on his cock are gone too...
What happend new:
yes, she finaly sucks Kenjis cock.. but everything is the same.. husband didint see anything, so its the same scene where he listens to his wife story while she strokes him..

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
V0.3.. there is nothing left here... Game is now very short, if you read everything its about 30minutes.. beach scenes are gone, gym scenes gone, party with boss gone, sex in the corridor gone, whatching tv and falling asleep are gone.. even from last update, the scene where wife tells how she had fallen on Kenji and rubed her ass on his cock are gone too...
What happend new:
yes, she finaly sucks Kenjis cock.. but everything is the same.. husband didint see anything, so its the same scene where he listens to his wife story while she strokes him..
I was about to say "was the content cut?" Because gallery shows scenes that didnt even appear in the game also was mc cock made smaller? As i see some images on google its completely different smh

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
For those who are wondering if the developer will really do their job, with real scenes, without censorship, with a lot of content in each update. The answer is no".
The number of supporters grows with each update, as you can see in the image, so if anyone still hopes that this will change, I suggest looking for another game. The developer is doing exactly what its supporters want, that is, to continue making smaller and smaller updates, removing existing content, censorship and more censorship, beating around the bush. In other words, the developer discovered a gold mine in these patrons. Captura de tela 2024-02-25 170329.png

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
For those who are wondering if the developer will really do their job, with real scenes, without censorship, with a lot of content in each update. The answer is no".
The number of supporters grows with each update, as you can see in the image, so if anyone still hopes that this will change, I suggest looking for another game. The developer is doing exactly what its supporters want, that is, to continue making smaller and smaller updates, removing existing content, censorship and more censorship, beating around the bush. In other words, the developer discovered a gold mine in these patrons. View attachment 3386044
I'm not exactly sure, but the last 4 updates of this game were served without any content changes. Despite this, it's still incredibly surprising to see 390 member support.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Devoted Wife [v0.29] [LoveStory]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

Devoted Wife v0.3 [Early Access]

The latest update is out for Devotee Tiers.
Presenting v0.3,
now available for you to download across multiple platforms: PC, Linux, Mac, and Android.
Check your welcome note on the membership tab for passcode.

v0.3 - 24 February 2024
Hey everyone, This is our second update for the month,
You can now unlock all the extra scenes right away with the passcode.
No need to work your way through the story to find them.

Also, I'm still fine-tuning the path and dialogue options,
so they're not in this update just yet. They need a bit more polish.

And you might've seen some flickering in the animations.
I'm on it, fixing them one by one, so hang tight!
And guess what? Our website just got a makeover!

I'll likely drop some exclusive contents for patrons on there, so don't miss out.
Plus, keep an eye out for another surprise dropping this week.
New Content
  • 5800+ words added
  • 28+ renders and 23+ animations added
Try it out and let me know what you think!
Thank you for being awesome.
Stay tuned!

The number of renderings gets smaller and smaller every month. There will come a point where the developer will only do half of the rendering, and if someone wants to see the full image, they will have to wait until next month, when they put in the remaining half of the rendering.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes