• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Dexter's MILF [v1.0b] [foxiCUBE]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
anyone willing to expand on the plot of that game? do we play as dexter, mandark, somebody else? anything else that could be relevant to the plot, the parody has my interest but we know basically nothing about the game based on the OP
Random classmate bringing Dexter his homework while only his mom is home. That's about it.

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
unlock a couple of scenes but not seeing any. Unlock the bathroom scene but all i see is a blue sky. Psycho ending just says i have it but not show it. what gives?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
unlock a couple of scenes but not seeing any. Unlock the bathroom scene but all i see is a blue sky. Psycho ending just says i have it but not show it. what gives?
I might be wrong but I think there are only 2 scenes in game right now:
- masturbation in toilet
- sex in dexters mom room

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
I might be wrong but I think there are only 2 scenes in game right now:
- masturbation in toilet
- sex in dexters mom room
ah,i got those. I just wish it said "work in progress" for those scenes instead of saying i unlocked them. X-ray scene crashes the game too.

Reactions: godlike123

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
nice demo? dunno if its a demo but its a promising game, i just hope you can explore more possibilities w/ dexter's mom and not just those listed scene in the next updates... like you can visit dexter's house again where you already have an affair/relationship w/ his mom

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Dex's mom have no rubber gloves on.
0/10 immersion breaking.
:Kappa: :HideThePain:
Exactly this. This is a basically a Dexter's Mom game without Dexter's Mom. I don't know who the lady in the game is.

Right now it's bugged mess with weird art.
Although I am not 100% sure that original would be better View attachment 629145 View attachment 629146 View attachment 629148 View attachment 629149 maybe if it more like this View attachment 629147 ?
Plenty of fuckable artwork when it comes to Dexter's Mom: But rule nr. 1: she should always be wearing rubber gloves.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
she should always be wearing rubber gloves.
While it have been years since i have watched an episode of the show, i still distinctly remember her whole character background/arc being a Germaphobe, to the point of getting panic attack just being without her gloves. Like, that's literally her one major characterization. Take that away and it just a picture of some random milf.

Reactions: rommeltje

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Liking the art but wondering if I should give it another version or two, seeing the comments regarding buggy and only two scenes so far.

What's the 'other' for game engine? Anyone know?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The password for the lab is in one of the WIP objects in DeeDee's room. In the lab, there's an in-progress love potion that seems to be completeable with household items (I'm currently working on seeing if this is doable). Peeking on her shower scene and scavenging random pics of her throughout the house allows for the bedroom scene.

You might have expected it, but saying "Your ass" when she asks what you'd like to eat in the kitchen isn't the appropriate response; that said, it doesn't immediately end your game either. The soap next to her seems to be useful for something (maybe the potion?), and starting to think the doll in DeeDee's room is also meant to be used for that. Only thing left is paprika and tobacco leaves.

e: Paprika's in the kitchen, after using the bathroom to jerk off and she's out of the kitchen. While she's out, clicking anything except the dishwashing liquid will allow searching (though it will recycle the "Huh, she's not here, where is she?" re-entrance) (speaking of, using the bathroom also recycles the first entrance of the house for some reason) Back to the subject; there's a pack of cigs in DeeDee's room as well, so that's probably where the tea leaves "would" come from. Only real thing left is Dexter's "special mix," and pretty sure that's hidden behind some secret passage involving the books and globe in the bookcase. If it's in the lab, there seems to be no hitbox for it (just for the love potion schematics, another book that says it has a picture (but no image), and the glasses. Speaking of, the X-ray glasses seem to freeze the game upon automatically attempting to use them in the kitchen.

Personally entirely fine with not mimicking the exact art style for her character.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes