• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Dexter's MILF [v1.0b] [foxiCUBE]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
So I decided to browse f95zone to get ready to post my new game "Dexter's momatory" in a few days only to find out someone already leaked an early access version that wasn't meant for public ( main reason is because it is buggy and glitchy af and only meant for those who wanted to see the new cool stuff I was able to implement in my new game ) so it came as quite a surprise to see some negative comments about how buggy it is and stupid the game is on a release that wasn't supposed to be made public to begin with ( but then again those same guys must be super smart to think a beta game isn't supposed to be buggy...) I hope you guys will try the proper beta / full release that is meant to be public without any bugs and glitches. I'm happy to answer any questions now that I have acquired ownership of the thread thanks to the OP and the helpful admins.

Now to answer some of the questions and comment :

The art style used in the game is my own. The one used for my first game Raven go since a lot of people liked that art style and requested it. Dexter's mother has gloves in all of the scenes and pics of her in the game. You're judging from an early release demo that wasn't really meant for public release but oh well...If the art turned you off I unfortunately can't help hehe :D.

Yes the game is buggy. Again. If you read above you know why and why you shouldn't judge the game by the release that was leaked and call it trash and so on like some others did.

The game is supposed to be a mini VN ? Something very short. It will take about 5-10 minutes max to finish the game. You will have to replay to discover the different endings. A save and load system is included in the final game.
I plan to release different games every 3 - 4 months. After this one I plan to work on a Orc Slave game that will probably take 2 - 3 months to complete. And after that I hope to do a sequel to Raven go with the same gameplay as Dexter's Momatory. We'll see how well this one does first :D.

BUT

I honestly want to thank all the people who said it had potential and liked the crappy leaked early release.
It means so much to see nice comments and supportive comments. It cheers me up and pushes me to continue making games! So a big thank you to all those with kind comments and useful criticism.

I will be updating the thread soon with the full release once all the bugs and glitches are fixed. It should take another 3-4 days. I've redone the game from scratch and redone a lot of the art just to make sure it looked good. So I hope all that hard work won't be in vain. So be patient and see you guys soon :D Have a great day guys !

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
I keep getting a random black screen when i start up any help?
Is that the mac or windows version ? The mac version doesn't work properly apparently. I will find a way to make it run on mac through Chrome and post it here for those who'd like to play the final release on mac and linux.

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
I'm adding one more last scene
its the windows version
When the new version comes out give it a try. If it doesn't work you can try running it in Admin , redownload the game , or try it in compatibility mode ( win 7 or 10 ). If nothing else works with the new version then I really don't know why without an error code :/. The full game will be made available to play online as well just in case.

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
I'm adding one more last scene

When the new version comes out give it a try. If it doesn't work you can try running it in Admin , redownload the game , or try it in compatibility mode ( win 7 or 10 ). If nothing else works with the new version then I really don't know why without an error code :/. The full game will be made available to play online as well just in case.
Ok will do ! Hopefully it works !

Reactions: foxicube

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys ! Version v1.0b has been uploaded. This means the full game and not a technical wip version like so many of you guys tried and hated ( because it wasnt meant for public release ). So hopefully you'll give it another chance and enjoy ;)

If you liked the game don't forget to rate and support the development of future games / dlcs ;)

Sep 24, 2017
For some help or bit of a WIP walk through

Dexters key to his room is in DD's room with the dresser with the mirror
Dirty pictures are located on the parents bed, bathroom cabinet, dexters room books (answer alll questions correct), and books at the entrance. Collecting two pictures will have Dexter's mom leave the kitchen to take a shower.
Password is two part, part one on DD's dresser with the two toys and the other is the parents dresser with the mirror
Answer for the chemistry book is pink, carbon, 8-14
Dildo is found in the parents room large dresser and the smokes are in DD's toy box and spice is found in the kitchen cabinet (can only get when the mom leaves for the shower).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, would be great if we have a walkthrough to help unlocking all the achievements. I now only found like 2 ending, don't know what I should do for the rest

Reactions: luisar018
Sep 24, 2017
anyone has a walkthroufgh to get other endings i alwas get labortory ending
Yeah, would be great if we have a walkthrough to help unlocking all the achievements. I now only found like 2 ending, don't know what I should do for the rest

Getting this bit by bit

kitchen scene: you need to get the dildo, click on the soap in the kitchen with the Dex's mom still in there and "spill" and pick "looking to help"

To get after shower scene you need to get two dirty pics, watch the shower scene, and click on the parents room and any options end with the scenes.

Picking diffrent options during some scenes will have different results for achievements

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys ! Version v1.0b has been uploaded. This means the full game and not a technical wip version like so many of you guys tried and hated ( because it wasnt meant for public release ). So hopefully you'll give it another chance and enjoy ;)

If you liked the game don't forget to rate and support the development of future games / dlcs ;)
Thanks a lot! Giving it a go.

Looks good, keep it up!!!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Getting this bit by bit

kitchen scene: you need to get the dildo, click on the soap in the kitchen with the Dex's mom still in there and "spill" and pick "looking to help"

To get after shower scene you need to get two dirty pics, watch the shower scene, and click on the parents room and any options end with the scenes.

Picking diffrent options during some scenes will have different results for achievements
Oh thank you very much, so that's all the things you can do in this game right?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes