• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Dexter's MILF [v1.0b] [foxiCUBE]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Oh thank you very much, so that's all the things you can do in this game right?
There are three scenes ( 4 with the bathroom )
1.Bedroom scene
2.Dexter's Lab scene
3.Kitchen scene

And thats it. If you are looking for a longer game you might like my next game MILFHUNT which will be the longer type of game ( like summertime saga , etc ) if all goes right :D.

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
i just get the failed experiment achievement,is there a success experiment ending?how to trigger it?
Nop thats just the name of the achievement haha :D cause his experiment ( making a mind control potion failed ).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There are three scenes ( 4 with the bathroom )
1.Bedroom scene
2.Dexter's Lab scene
3.Kitchen scene

And thats it. If you are looking for a longer game you might like my next game MILFHUNT which will be the longer type of game ( like summertime saga , etc ) if all goes right :D.
I'm still thinking you could expand some more with this game, Dexter Mom look so good to be just this short. You should give her 1 or 2 more updates for that lovely milf
And thanks for the reply, you truly help me more to search all the archivements

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
for anyone asking how to unlock all the scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and my final impressions of the game is... its a good small time waster of a game, the art is great and i just wished that the game can be expanded.. well when foxicube said that another game is in the works i just hope that its a bit longer and have a story... other than that its a good game

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
i'd like to see a game from this creator with this style of ART with a nice and long story to play for it :D

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
2nd and 3rd from last of achievement not unlock yet... what is it
from what i remember the achievement titles would be
between the tig bitties
bareback

the tig bitties is the titjob scene in the laboratory and the bareback is the anal scene in the bedroom or was it the lab.. i forgot if its something else to get the titjob scene... just try playing it again...

minatoginx

Nov 1, 2019
from what i remember the achievement titles would be
between the tig bitties
bareback

the tig bitties is the titjob scene in the laboratory and the bareback is the anal scene in the bedroom or was it the lab.. i forgot if its something else to get the titjob scene... just try playing it again...
thanks man but still try re-play to play the games to get the achievement still not get it...

man i need the clue what to get to unlock those

*in laboratory there no scene for tit job for me...what am i missing tho*
*bareback still try to unlock those :/ still got good doggie achievement same in labo still got labo ending*

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
thanks man but still try re-play to play the games to get the achievement still not get it...

man i need the clue what to get to unlock those

*in laboratory there no scene for tit job for me...what am i missing tho*
*bareback still try to unlock those :/ still got good doggie achievement same in labo still got labo ending*
i tried playing the game again and i found this i dunno if it was the one that triggered the event but try it nonetheless

i started the game in this scenario

knock the door>you're hot>it might be a bother>go to the kitchen>talk to dexter's mom> eat a cake>help her with the dishes "i didn't choose the spill since i don't have the dildo" so i choose to help her > go to the books near the stairs and get the pic> go to the bathroom and get the pic> go to dee dee's room and get the key, note, and cigs> go to the bedroom of dexter's mom get the dildo,pic and the other note> go to the kitchen and get the paprika> go to the bathroom and peek at dexter's mom> go to dexter's room and get the last pic and unlock dexter's lab, make thet potion and fail> then 3 choices pop up when dexter's mom caught you in the lab "i can't hold it in mommy, i want you mommy, and the last choice boobjob"

hope this help

minatoginx

Nov 1, 2019
i tried playing the game again and i found this i dunno if it was the one that triggered the event but try it nonetheless

i started the game in this scenario

knock the door>you're hot>it might be a bother>go to the kitchen>talk to dexter's mom> eat a cake>help her with the dishes "i didn't choose the spill since i don't have the dildo" so i choose to help her > go to the books near the stairs and get the pic> go to the bathroom and get the pic> go to dee dee's room and get the key, note, and cigs> go to the bedroom of dexter's mom get the dildo,pic and the other note> go to the kitchen and get the paprika> go to the bathroom and peek at dexter's mom> go to dexter's room and get the last pic and unlock dexter's lab, make thet potion and fail> then 3 choices pop up when dexter's mom caught you in the lab "i can't hold it in mommy, i want you mommy, and the last choice boobjob"

hope this help
yes... thanks for the help!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeunLeben69
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes